Playoff scenarios

JP-era

Denver just lost to SD. That puts them at 7 and 5 with KC, IND, and TENN being the notables remaining. They EASILY could lose 1 (IND), and could lose 2 (KC or Tenn).

Bal lost to Cinn. They have Pitt, IND being notables. they probably lose both

Jax will most likely lose to Pitt, they are 6 and 6 at that point with IND still out there.

Cinn won and actually has a shot to go to the playoffs, if we beat them, they are done. That game is there playoff game (and ours).

So thats it, we really do have a shot. Cinn becomes a must win, we need some luck, and a BIG win with our playoffs on the line against PITT!!!!!

Thank goodness our Defensive let down came against the 2 and 9 Fins!!!

If we play our "standard" D, and our past 6 weeks offense the rest of the way, I think we are headed to the playoffs!

A little more info:

Bal has INDY AND PITT left!

Jax has PITT and GB

Cinn has us and NE plus Philly

Den has INDY, Mia, Tenn, and KC

Seriously, all the other contenders have it pretty rough. We have the easiest schedule out of all of them!

How is needing to win out AND needing teams to lose in good shape? Buffalo is on the Bubble.

Denver just lost to SD. That puts them at 7 and 5 with KC, IND, and TENN being the notables remaining. They EASILY could lose 1 (IND), and could lose 2 (KC or Tenn).

Bal lost to Cinn. They have Pitt, IND being notables. they probably lose both

Jax will most likely lose to Pitt, they are 6 and 6 at that point with IND still out there.

Cinn won and actually has a shot to go to the playoffs, if we beat them, they are done. That game is there playoff game (and ours).

So thats it, we really do have a shot. Cinn becomes a must win, we need some luck, and a BIG win with our playoffs on the line against PITT!!!!!

Thank goodness our Defensive let down came against the 2 and 9 Fins!!!

If we play our "standard" D, and our past 6 weeks offense the rest of the way, I think we are headed to the playoffs!

147330[/snapback]

A little more info:

Bal has INDY AND PITT left!

Jax has PITT and GB

Cinn has us and NE plus Philly

Den has INDY, Mia, Tenn, and KC

Seriously, all the other contenders have it pretty rough. We have the easiest schedule out of all of them!

147348[/snapback]

The key game is Denver @ KC. We basically don't have a chance if KC doesn't win that game

The key game is Denver @ KC.  We basically don't have a chance if KC doesn't win that game

147363[/snapback]

Sure we do. If we run out and Denver loses to Indianapolis we have the same record. I am not sure who has the tie breaker though

The key game is Denver @ KC.  We basically don't have a chance if KC doesn't win that game

147363[/snapback]

Indy is a given win for Indy, they still have to play KC and Tenn both of which are rivals! The Bills learned today why they play the games! I by no means count those games as givens for the Broncos coming off a 4 INT game! BTW, the Fins may actually upset them too. I was VERY impressed with Felleys accuracy and command of the pocket against us today!

Im telling ya, DEn could easily lose 2 and may lose 3 of these!

Indy is a given win for Indy, they still have to play KC and Tenn both of which are rivals! The Bills learned today why they play the games! I by no means count those games as givens for the Broncos coming off a 4 INT game! BTW, the Fins may actually upset them too. I was VERY impressed with Felleys accuracy and command of the pocket against us today!

Im telling ya, DEn could easily lose 2 and may lose 3 of these!

147374[/snapback]

I'm sure we lose the tie-breaker with Denver. We need Denver to lose twice and the only sure loss is INDY. I feel good about the other rivals, but Denver's remaining schedule is about equal to the Bills

Howabout you narrow your focus to beating the Cleveland Browns next week and letting the chips fall where they may and then see how things shake out.

I think division records would serve as the deciding tiebreaker between Denver and Buffalo; If Denver beats KC they would be 4-2 whist Buffalo is 3-3. Lose and they tie which then goes to common opponents I believe.