How do you not like Jake Locker

ACor58

I am not prediciting and 2-14 season and the #1 overall pick, but after reading this article, whoever does end up with that pick will get a heck of a leader.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=lc-locker090110

Just throwing one number out there, but completion percentage hovering at 58 last year.

Im not saying hes hopeless.... but certainly not without question marks.

Id rather have Andrew Luck

Also, Blaine Gabbert is a sleeper QB in my opinion. And don't say because he runs a spread offense that he cant play in the NFL (look at Chase Daniel he looks like he know what he is doing in New Orlearns). Gabbert has the measurables. 6-5 240lbs and a rocket arm.

He can be had in the 2nd or 3rd round possibly if he comes out this year.

Id rather have Andrew Luck

Also, Blaine Gabbert is a sleeper QB in my opinion. And don't say because he runs a spread offense that he cant play in the NFL (look at Chase Daniel he looks like he know what he is doing in New Orlearns). Gabbert has the measurables. 6-5 240lbs and a rocket arm.

He can be had in the 2nd or 3rd round possibly if he comes out this year.

My people kept saying, 'Ken Phelps! Ken Phelps! Ken Phelps!'

I am not prediciting and 2-14 season and the #1 overall pick, but after reading this article, whoever does end up with that pick will get a heck of a leader.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=lc-locker090110

How about making the playoffs this year an eff Locker, Luck or any of them?

PTR

My people kept saying, 'Ken Phelps! Ken Phelps! Ken Phelps!'

that is great

these qb's are going to be all over the map in respect to draft position over the next months. that said at least there seems to be some talent this year unlike last years class