No Fitz tonight

tbonestake

What I like about this is that it puts enormous, life-altering pressure on Brohm to play not only efficient but well. How he handles it MAY be significant in determining how good a QB he could or will be (it won't be definitive either way but it's as good an indicator as one could hope for). It may not be fair, but if he looks comfortable and really produces, with not only his job on the Bills but perhaps his entire football career in the balance, he's probably worth keeping. This could be interesting (although chances are he's going to look like he did before, pretty good but not very good).

What I like about this is that it puts enormous, life-altering pressure on Brohm to play not only efficient but well. How he handles it MAY be significant in determining how good a QB he could or will be (it won't be definitive either way but it's as good an indicator as one could hope for). It may not be fair, but if he looks comfortable and really produces, with not only his job on the Bills but perhaps his entire football career in the balance, he's probably worth keeping. This could be interesting (although chances are he's going to look like he did before, pretty good but not very good).

I agree. Levi is a Nix/Gailey draft pick in year 1. Considering the rookie FA's battling for a job tonight (Bell, D. Nelson), they'd love to have as many of their picks make the team as possible. For Brohm, this game reminds me of Losman's one-game, make or career-break game in '08. We know how that turned out..

It's simple. The staff has seen enough from Fitz this preseason and last year to believe that he's a solid back up. So Brohm will play to try to prove he's better, but this is a positive for Fitz, not a negative.

Edited by bills1960