Saturday night party before the opener this year?

EndZoneCrew

I know in the past, some of the wallers have gone to Danny's on Saturday night. I have not heard anything as of yet, so will there be anything going on that night? Usually the EZC goes out for some wings and brews the night before the game regardless, but it is always nice to find a spot to do some 12 oz curls with fellow Bills bretheren. If there is nothing setup it looks like it's going to be Bar Bill for some grub, then over to the Big Tree to look for "Atomic Wedgie" candidates wearing Marino jerseys. Go Bills!

Edited by EndZoneCrew

I love that place, and only live about 5 minutes away. Sounds good to me...What time will you guys be there?

It's hard to say, Mammosers will be the main stop for wings on our Hamburg pub crawl. I think we start at the West End Hotel around 5 or 6 pm then make our way up Main street stopping at a few bars along the way to the old Kettles (forget what it's called these days)and Mammosers, then down Buffalo street (the pyramid lounge is always an interesting stop!) and then finish the night at JP Fitzgeralds. As a rough estimate I'd say around 8 PM at Mammosers. Tailgating begins at 8 AM.

It's hard to say, Mammosers will be the main stop for wings on our Hamburg pub crawl. I think we start at the West End Hotel around 5 or 6 pm then make our way up Main street stopping at a few bars along the way to the old Kettles (forget what it's called these days)and Mammosers, then down Buffalo street (the pyramid lounge is always an interesting stop!) and then finish the night at JP Fitzgeralds. As a rough estimate I'd say around 8 PM at Mammosers. Tailgating begins at 8 AM.

Sounds good!

I'm sure they'll be @ Danny's as usual on Saturday. Psycho Ward 86 and I will be there for sure.

When? We should have 'base camp' set up around 5PM Saturday but the rest will be arriving later. You have my cell number, right?

Last year everyone was crashing at about 11PM which is a shame when pubs are open to 4AM! I grew up in Hamburg but moved when I was 17 so I never really did a Hamburg pub crawl. :blush:

Also, I am fine with beef on wick or wings, but some want a better menu for non-meat. Danny's salad bar does not really make it.

Worst case we will drink and make s'mores at our campfire. I am bringing an EZ up just in case it really rains.