Twisted Girl Throws Puppies

Frit0 Bandit0

There is a site that is working on tracking her down to make her pay. These people, which are very secretive of sorts, and anonymous, have found out a lot so far. The hard part is that she is in Russia, the puppies were from a stray dog that lives in the front yard of the girls home. She did this thinking that the puppies would carry disease to the house. They have her docx and such, eventually they'll find her but probably won't be able to do much. Plus, they're more fond of kittens, anyway.

These people have done this to many people. If you know who they are than that's all you need to know FYI: These are the people who found the identy of the women who dropped the kitten in the trash can in the UK. They are anonymous, they are legion, it's great.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/102014873.html?page=1

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/01/puppies.river.toss/

Edited by jboyst62

Out of morbid curiosity, I watched that whole thing. After watching, I thought "I'm glad she never looked directly into the camera, so I didn't have to see what evil looks like."

Where do you all fall in the "nature vs nurture" debate? I think some people, like this girl, are just plain old inherently BAD.

Out of morbid curiosity, I watched that whole thing. After watching, I thought "I'm glad she never looked directly into the camera, so I didn't have to see what evil looks like."

Where do you all fall in the "nature vs nurture" debate? I think some people, like this girl, are just plain old inherently BAD.

I tend to hold the position that nurture and environment, for the most part, trumps nature. There are certain conditions that can make behavior like this "normal" for their state of mind (then it would fall under nature), but they are extremely rare.

Where do you all fall in the "nature vs nurture" debate? I think some people, like this girl, are just plain old inherently BAD

If it weren't for nurture, how would we know what "bad" is?

Think of your behavior as a kid. Until you learn right from wrong, you think nothing of wrong.

I'm firmly on the side of nurture. Then again, we all might have inherent tendencies, good &/or bad, but they must be fostered and developed or suppressed.

If it weren't for nurture, how would we know what "bad" is?

Think of your behavior as a kid. Until you learn right from wrong, you think nothing of wrong.

I'm firmly on the side of nurture. Then again, we all might have inherent tendencies, good &/or bad, but they must be fostered and developed or suppressed.

We need to research eugenics more. It would help a lot with the bolded bit.

Actually there is emerging evidence that certain diseases and forms of mental illness can be both. People may be genetically disposed but unless events in there environment trigger the issue it never surfaces. Specualations about issues like addiction fall in this category of question and research.

honestly...this is one of the most disturbing videos i have ever opened. I really regret clicking the link and closed it just as quick.

Even compared to the fur factory video, where the guy crushes the coondog's head with his boot with the camera three inches from the suffering animal's face? The chinese video of their fur factories where the dogs and cats are still breathing, albeit sans SKIN, because it's "easier to get the fur off while the animal is still alive"? How about the baby seals getting clubbed with hakpiks and then chased when the first hit didn't quite kill them, and the clubbers covered head to toe in blood, smiling and laughing for the camera?

People capable of these acts, much like this Russian girl, in my real honest opinion, need to be removed from society permanently and their proginy collected and evaluated by mental health professionals before they, too, escape into the wide world.

If it weren't being organized by the wrong people, I'd be all about Eugenics as an evolutionary tool.

Even compared to the fur factory video, where the guy crushes the coondog's head with his boot with the camera three inches from the suffering animal's face? The chinese video of their fur factories where the dogs and cats are still breathing, albeit sans SKIN, because it's "easier to get the fur off while the animal is still alive"? How about the baby seals getting clubbed with hakpiks and then chased when the first hit didn't quite kill them, and the clubbers covered head to toe in blood, smiling and laughing for the camera?

People capable of these acts, much like this Russian girl, in my real honest opinion, need to be removed from society permanently and their proginy collected and evaluated by mental health professionals before they, too, escape into the wide world.

If it weren't being organized by the wrong people, I'd be all about Eugenics as an evolutionary tool.

I have not seen any of these videos...and why on earth would anyone want to. This is the first video I have seen from this site and I will never click on a link to it again. I agree with all that you said. Some may say I am overreacting but I am extremely disturbed by what I saw. I love my dogs and cant imagine doing this to a helpless puppy. I am not ignorant as I do realize things like this happen everyday all over the world...but Id rather not view it.

I'm telling you, eugenics is the way to go here. Just have some strict regulations and some inspectors that come around and analyze and inspect the work once in a while.

I have not seen any of these videos...and why on earth would anyone want to. This is the first video I have seen from this site and I will never click on a link to it again. I agree with all that you said. Some may say I am overreacting but I am extremely disturbed by what I saw. I love my dogs and cant imagine doing this to a helpless puppy. I am not ignorant as I do realize things like this happen everyday all over the world...but Id rather not view it.

i saw about 10 seconds of this video earlier this week when it was first posted. ive stayed out of this thread because i cant even talk/think about it again. however, i did want to add this new development...

Michael Bay offering $50,000 "reward"