Tea Party Rally Video ...hysterical, wish I'd gone for laughs

False.

Most, if not all of the people who showed up for that god-forsaken rally (except for those who showed up to make fun of it) sound exactly like the idiots this guy caught on camera.

Too bad the facts don't support your ignorant, shallow and MSNBC liberal talking points OV. As if you would know what the majority of these people would say. :doh:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html

Tea Party supporters are wealthier and more well-educated than the general public, and are no more or less afraid of falling into a lower socioeconomic class, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

The more your vitriol hate-filled kind of people attempt to mischaracterize them, the larger that group gets.

But keep trying skippy. :lol:

Edited by Magox

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

False.

Most, if not all of the people who showed up for that god-forsaken rally (except for those who showed up to make fun of it) sound exactly like the idiots this guy caught on camera.

And you know this how? You spoke to everyone? You interviewed everyone? You have this on tape? You have a link?

Or maybe, just maybe, your need to have others do your thinking has led you down this embarrassing path? What else would lead a rational human being to describe a rally urging people to re-connect with God as "god-forsaken."

So please...show us how you know this. Can't wait. This should be very entertaining.

False.

And most if not all Muslims want to kill us all, too.

Too bad the facts don't support your ignorant, shallow and MSNBC liberal talking points OV. As if you would know what the majority of these people would say. :doh:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html

The more your vitriol hate-filled kind of people attempt to mischaracterize them, the larger that group gets.

But keep trying skippy. :lol:

Dude, I could tell you the grass is green and you'd look for some poll to prove me wrong. So, in this case you've pulled a national poll that doesn't pertain specifically to the rally attendees, and you've proven, on a national basis, that Tea Partiers are wealthier and better educated. So what?

And you know this how? You spoke to everyone? You interviewed everyone? You have this on tape? You have a link?

Or maybe, just maybe, your need to have others do your thinking has led you down this embarrassing path? What else would lead a rational human being to describe a rally urging people to re-connect with God as "god-forsaken."

So please...show us how you know this. Can't wait. This should be very entertaining.

I was there, actually.

And most if not all Muslims want to kill us all, too.

Yes, apples to apples.

I was there, actually.

So in all the interviews you gave, which I'm sure you recorded in some fashion, this is the response you heard?

If so BC, then you can make some serious cheddar with this sort of info. No doubt, there are tons of liberal media outlets that would die for this information and pay you nicely for it.

So I expect to see your interviews here really really soon.

If not, then this pretty much proves your shallow yet very typical liberal assumptions.

Remember you said:

So not only do I expect to see or hear or read not just a couple of these sort of SPECIFIC interviews but many many of these POV's that you allegedly witnessed, specially considering that you were so confident to come back from a 3 month PPP hiatus to feel strongly enough to respond to THIS thread and make this shallow assertion, we or at least I expect you to back it up.

If not, then it just shows what we already knew of you....

Edited by Magox

I was there, actually.

You were there. At the rally. As an attendee. And during that time you spoke one-on-one to 100,000 people to ensure they were all idiots? You were there, attending the rally, listening to prayer after prayer after prayer, and the calls to return to God, and walked away with the belief that not only is every person an idiot, but the entire event was "god-forsaken?"

Just want to make sure I got this right.

Did you make it to the Sharpton rally as well? What did you think of the people there?

You were there. At the rally. As an attendee. And during that time you spoke one-on-one to 100,000 people to ensure they were all idiots?

Now hold on a minute. We're talking about 100k people who attended a GLENN BECK rally. And we're questioning whether or not they're idiots? Isn't "Attending a Glenn Beck rally" more of a determining criteria?

False.

LOL ... I think you're right. Anyone gullible enough to buy into the regurgitated drivel Beck and Palin are serving can't have a lot of gray matter.

Now hold on a minute. We're talking about 100k people who attended a GLENN BECK rally. And we're questioning whether or not they're idiots? Isn't "Attending a Glenn Beck rally" more of a determining criteria?

WRT to previous message, consider the irony reciprocated.

But here you're forgetting one very important point, I said it, therefore it's false.

So in all the interviews you gave, which I'm sure you recorded in some fashion, this is the response you heard?

If so BC, then you can make some serious cheddar with this sort of info. No doubt, there are tons of liberal media outlets that would die for this information and pay you nicely for it.

So I expect to see your interviews here really really soon.

If not, then this pretty much proves your shallow yet very typical liberal assumptions.

Remember you said:

So not only do I expect to see or hear or read not just a couple of these sort of SPECIFIC interviews but many many of these POV's that you allegedly witnessed, specially considering that you were so confident to come back from a 3 month PPP hiatus to feel strongly enough to respond to THIS thread and make this shallow assertion, we or at least I expect you to back it up.

If not, then it just shows what we already knew of you....

Yep, and I did interview people, but guess what? My audio's for ****. Why? Because all the audio I gathered was the same **** the guy in the video captured, and it's old, stale, and useless. I didn't badger anyone, I let them speak for themselves, and this was the **** I got, the same dumbass, empty talking points that people AT A GLENN BECK/SARAH PALIN RALLY center around.

I can't send you the raw tape because it's property of my employer. I'm not Tim Graham, I post here with some anonymity, so if you're dying to know which radical left-wing media outlet I work for, you're welcome to PM me.

From what Ive seen, the people failed miserably to reach my already low expectations for intelligence. Seriously, they're so stupid I feel sorry for them, especially how they're getting fleeced by Beck and Palin. The same way I feel sorry for people in a Jimmy Swaggert congregation.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I can't send you the raw tape because it's property of my employer. I'm not Tim Graham, I post here with some anonymity, so if you're dying to know which radical left-wing media outlet I work for, you're welcome to PM me.

This explains virtually everything. It doesn't excuse it. It just explains it.

That was an open net goal :)

Edited by Frit0 Bandit0

This explains virtually everything. It doesn't excuse it. It just explains it.

Haha, easy big guy. I haven't been around these parts for a few months now, and I only started working working there in the past few weeks. Don't let that stop you from making generalizations though. :thumbsup:

From what Ive seen, the people failed miserably to reach my already low expectations for intelligence. Seriously, they're so stupid I feel sorry for them, especially how they're getting fleeced by Beck and Palin. The same way I feel sorry for people in a Jimmy Swaggert congregation.

Judging from your history of responses, I wouldn't be criticizing other people's level of intelligence... Just sayin' ;)

WRT to previous message, consider the irony reciprocated.

But here you're forgetting one very important point, I said it, therefore it's false.

Yep, and I did interview people, but guess what? My audio's for ****. Why? Because all the audio I gathered was the same **** the guy in the video captured, and it's old, stale, and useless. I didn't badger anyone, I let them speak for themselves, and this was the **** I got, the same dumbass, empty talking points that people AT A GLENN BECK/SARAH PALIN RALLY center around.

So, do you consider yourself a journalist?

[/thread]

Of course, Joe-the-six-pack will disagree with you, because you're not him and not being him is the same as not agreeing with him. But you need to be a completely batschit "storm the Discovery Channel Building" lunatic to make the case he's trying to make.

I rest my case.

Quit while you're ahead conner. Changing your username doesn't make you seem any smarter.

So you say Palin and Beck do it solely out of concern for the country. That is their statement essentially. Am I correct?