Obama Just Hit A Home Run

I'm not sure what it was about this speech that makes you think it was a home run. It was a nice speech, relatively speaking. But it was not anything other than a speech that sounded like he wanted it to sound; the war is done, Afghanistan is a TBD, we really, really, really are going to pay attention to the economy now, and this time we really, really mean it, our troops are the best, and God Bless America.

Nice speech? Sure. Home run? Only if you're desperate for anything positive coming from his lips.

IMO,

You don't give a report to your bosses about a project that cost billions of dollars and lasted almost a decade, and not mention any of the results.

You need to state what was and wasn't accomplished, where you stand now, and where you need to go moving forward.

I only heard the last 10 minutes, but none of that was in that part. Maybe it was in the first 10, but I doubt it.

Yeah he hit a home run. For a little leaguer it went pretty far. Though in the big leagues, in was an infield fly rule OUT in one term kinda hit.

The Hawaiian team could have used him last week. You know, his home town team?

The guy is a pathetic empty suit.

Edited by Bluesky

I'm sure if the polls today show his speech wasn't received well by the public he will just go and back track everything he said and completly change his story all the while denying he ever said anything and go back to blaming bush! and if you call him out on it, well your just a fear mongering racist in political silly season.

brilliant! :wallbash:

God i cant wait for these mid term elections and then 2012.

Well to me the question to look at is was it worth it?

4,400 Americans dead, over 10,000 Americans wounded, and $700,000,000,000 spent.

What did we gain, and was it worth the cost?

A clueless jug-eared buffoon for a president, and no.

Check that. It turns out that, according to ABC News, the man holding hostages at the Discovery Channel building is an "environmental militant," and the president is currently in negotiations with the man to release the hostages in exchange for being named the new Environmental Militant Czar. Details forthcoming...

Check that. It turns out that, according to ABC News, the man holding hostages at the Discovery Channel building is an "environmental militant," and the president is currently in negotiations with the man to release the hostages in exchange for being named the new Environmental Militant Czar. Details forthcoming...

He better not be white or have any actual experience.