Tim Graham: Fitzpatrick to Arizona?

Fitzpatrick

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/17078/observations-from-bengals-at-bills

Jets Waive Laveranues Coles over guaranteed money? $855,000 1 yr deal

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Jets-release-WR-Laveranues-Coles-waive-3-others-54010043

-DIEHARD 1967

Edited by DIE HARD 1967

Doubt it, we keep all three and Grown goes PS. Fitz is our best back up. in fact it is a great role for him. Don't think he has good trade value in comparison.

TG needs something to write about. No doubt he gets paid by word count. :ph34r:

Jesus, talk about jumping to conclusions...Graham wrote "MAYBE (emphasis added) the Bills were showcasing Fitz for a potential trade (hello, Arizona?)."

Nothing about Tim's article suggests he had a scoop or thinks this is going to happen. It was a random OPINION based upon Fitz getting all of the backup work and Brohm being relegated to mop up duty.

Do the words "taken into context" mean anything to you guys?

Jesus, talk about jumping to conclusions...Graham wrote "MAYBE (emphasis added) the Bills were showcasing Fitz for a potential trade (hello, Arizona?)."

Nothing about Tim's article suggests he had a scoop or thinks this is going to happen. It was a random OPINION based upon Fitz getting all of the backup work and Brohm being relegated to mop up duty.

Do the words "taken into context" mean anything to you guys?

No,they mean nothing :blink:

I think I look at Coles for $855,000?

Lavarenues Coles is so washed up at this point, I can't imagine anyone's gonna sign him. He was already washed up two years ago on the Jets and then last year he was non-existent for Cincinnati. I wouldn't dream of taking him over Evans/Johnson/Parrish/Jackson/Nelson/Hardy. I'm psyched about our receiving core right now.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I think that the Cards are not ready to pull the plug on the QB's they have now... Leinert and Anderson will battle this year and they will be our competition for a QB next year.

Oh I do. They don't have a window of losing a year to the tomfoolery of Leinart and Anderson behind Center. I think they will be definitely looking for a QB before the beginning of the season, most specifically Sage Rosenfels.

Fitzpatrick? Ehh. Only if Plans A and B fall through.