If we played New England at home...

seq004

Whatever.  I am "Doc" and you are unable to register.  How convenient. :devil:

148834[/snapback]

Good now that we've established your name change when can we expect you to be a man and come clean and admit your incompetance to the many football forum and usenet that you polluted with your constant and useless drivel?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you get a clue, and a life, right quick.

148918[/snapback]

Now that's the Neeraj, or is it, Doc, that I've come to expect.

So, when is the coming clean date, Doc? Will you be bringing Jensen out of the closet along with you too.

• 2 weeks later...
Things are doing here.  There was a little matter of a suspension, followed by me moving.  I'm back... for now.  :w00t:

I need to bring up some business, however.  There's the little matter of a lot of TBDers owing the Jimmy Fund a lot of money for losing some bets to ol' Foxboro Mike.  I know AKC has to open the checkbook deep (among others), and I believe you and I had some wagers regarding team records (BUF, NE), Pats/Bills season series, Brady/Bledsoe, Dillon vs. Henry/McGahee, etc.  I can dig them out at work, but if you know, I'd appreciate a check sent to The Jimmy Fund for whatever amount you're comfortable with.

You can send it in the name of Drew Bledsoe, just to spite me.  :w00t:

147568[/snapback]

I'm bumping this thread on a reference I made to AKC's wager with me 2+ weeks ago. Hope this helps shine the light on this bet welching scumbag.