I was pretty worried about today

duey

Today was a classic let-down game. Beating teams we were expected to struggle against, and then visiting a team we should dominate. It showed as we struggled early, but it was nice to see everyone contribute in getting the win. A couple of thoughts on today:

We might have the most exciting crop of rooks in the league...Willis, Evans, Mcgee, and yes, even Euhus.

This team has become solid on both sides of the ball. The defense was expected to be strong, but its nice to see the turnovers coming (finally!). On offense, after an expected settling in period, the offense has become versatile and strong. A credit to the coaching staff and the growing maturity of the players.

Does anyone feel like this team now believes it can win ANY game? Seeing how they've played in tough spots the last three weeks has shown me that this is no longer "the same old Bills." This team believes in itself and in its coaching staff. Only good things can come of this.

And lastly...I want to give a major tip of my cap to Drew Bledsoe. His play has mirrored that of the rest of the team, and now, as the personality of this team is coming together, he has stepped up and shaken off his poor play and his critics to becoming the leader and performer we hoped he would be. If he continues to play like this the rest of the year, Drew should be the starting QB in 2005. Let JP learn on the bench. He can only benefit from being brought along slowly.

Running the tables becomes a more and more realistic hope with each passing week. Will we make the playoffs? Not likely. Can we finish the season as one of the most impressive teams in the league? Without a doubt.

Go Bills! We're happy to talkin' proud once more, and thanks for making me once again want to SHOUT!!!

Everyone is finally on the same page! Defense tried to carry us but couldn't. I don't blame them. Holding teams to 13 point should be automatic wins for your team.

DB had proven that he does not need to carry the load. We lines on both sides of the ball that can impose their will on the other team! Oh yea and a little bit o' Willis. :w00t: