NFL Preseason Live and Game Replay

I signed up for both yesterday. $20 for Preseason Live and $40 for Game Replay. (FYI, I have a computer hooked up to my HDTV.) Great picture. HD quality though a bit choppy at times. Every pre-season game live or on-demand. And the video player allows you to show up to 4 games simultaneously, or P-I-P. Game Replay is the same but allows you to see any game after it's played or any game on-demand going back to the 2009 season. I have to say it's pretty cool, but I wouldn't pay much more for either.

LINK

PTR

Season Subscription

Get unlimited access to all 2010 NFL preseason and regular season games, and NFL Network 24x7*. Watch over 300 games all season long.

$279.99 USD

I'm done with it, i've been subscribing for years but often the service breaks alltogether, you have to fight for a refund else you won't be compensated for not being able to watch the games you wanted to see and on top of that it's heavily over priced. I get HD quality at a better rate through the peer-to-peer illegal streams. I wanted to pay for it but they've increased the prices by 40 dollars again this year versus a price raise of 60 dollars last year (so 100 dollars up in 2 years time, with no increased performance). Follow your team is a bit better at 199,- but still very highly overpriced imho.

Edited by bladiebla