Anyone know what happened to Mikw Williams?

Rubes

I don't remember seeing if he finished the game, but there was a stretch when he was sidelined with what looked like an injury, although I never saw him leave the field. Any word?

Nothing in either the recap or the gamebook, and nothing from V-coach (which did give us the updates on Campbell and McGahee). I do believe MPrice went the rest of the way at RT, though, and LSmith had to come in for a play at LT when Jennings went out. (Result: sack.)

6PM news is about to come on here; maybe they'll have something.

Big Mike suffered a right knee injury if I'm not mistaken. He was shown on the bench grimmacing when Jonas was down shaking his head as if to say there was no way he could go back in. Damn, I hope it ain't bad. He has been THE major reason our running game has been successful.

Within two series, we lost our starting offensive tackles and our top two tight ends.

Fortunately, Jonas and Euhus did return. It looks as though Campbell is done for the season though. When he planted, his right knee buckled and he went down holding it and I saw him on the sidelines on crutches.

Late