ESPN & Time Warner

judman

Does anybody else get the feeling we might not have ESPN on Time Warner Cable this fall?

I can live w/o the NFLN, although I would really like it. But, to lose ESPN and now MNF will really piss me off!

Boomer might be annoying on Primetime, but NBC's "Football Night in America" is boring (IMO). Not to mention no SC!

That I Have Choices website mentioned on the radio ad is just a blank update page.

Does anybody else get the feeling we might not have ESPN on Time Warner Cable this fall?

I can live w/o the NFLN, although I would really like it. But, to lose ESPN and now MNF will really piss me off!

Boomer might be annoying on Primetime, but NBC's "Football Night in America" is boring (IMO). Not to mention no SC!

That I Have Choices website mentioned on the radio ad is just a blank update page.

WTF is with Time Warner? I love DirecTV.

WTF is with Time Warner? I love DirecTV.

DirecTv and Dish Network are currently in the same dispute with Disney (the owner of ABC, ESPN and the Disney channels) as Time Warner. Some resolution will be reached I'm sure. Neither side wins with a blackout.

Edited by CodeMonkey