A post for Drew who I've bashed

seq004

Look, I still want him back next year but as a mentor, but I have to admitt he played his best game today and I'm very happy for him. He's the kind of guy you want to see play well. He's a very good person and a class act. I think he should actually run more. He seems to pick up yards when he does so don't laugh. I think he played a GREAT game so Congrats Drew! :blush:

Look, I still want him back next year but as a mentor, but I have to admitt he played his best game today and I'm very happy for him. He's the kind of guy you want to see play well. He's a very good person and a class act. I think he should actually run more. He seems to pick up yards when he does so don't laugh. I think he played a GREAT game so Congrats Drew!  :blush:

146948[/snapback]

Wonders will never cease..a stand up guy amongst the Drew bashers....very cool

Guest floridian fan

There is no question that Drew has played excellent the last two games, and solid the two games before that...

It seems these Bledsoe supporters are coming out of the woodwork denigrating the Bledsoe Bashers for ever ripping on him.. Some sort of "Whats up now, biotch!" attitude.

I don't understand why. Bledsoe did not play well the first half of the season. he was bashed relentlessly on this board, but deservedly so. Now, he's playing great. And most of his critics are acknowledging such. But these Bledso supporters are acting like his play was always there, and now the proof is in the pudding. Why?

I think it's just much more simlpe than that. Bledsoe (along with the line and the recievers) started off poorly. The line gelled, the RB blossomed, and a few games later, the QB returned. Maybe it was all mental, I don't know. Maybe he just needed more time to pass.

Lets try to remember that this excellent play did not exist all year long, and that much of the Bledsoe criticism was well deserved.

Now things are different, thank god, so lets enjoy it and see how far this train will take us!

-c

Because the Drew bashers expected Drew to succeed in spite of the horrific oline play and TH's brutal blocking. The team needed to gel..they would't give him chance one..thats why

Personally I haven't been a big Drew supporter but neither have I been a basher. I believe a large part of his problem was the poor offensive line and even poorer play of the running backs. I believe with the line gelling a little and having a running back that Drew knows will pick up a blitz has made him more comfortable. I don't think his better play is a coincidence since Willis has been in there, plus Mcnally coaching finally kicing in.

Drew will never be a Payton Manning, but with decent players he can be a solid QB, as we have seen for 6-7 weeks now, except the NE fiasco.

I have always supported Drew but I was also the first to point out on this board that his line is playing alot better!

They are the reason we are winning. Willis has been a major factor as well.

Every week I would point out that all of our problems were not the sole responsibility of DB but that didn't appease the haters at all. In fact, it made them more vociferous.

Our ST have been huge all year long.

The defense has been shutting out others teams in the second half too.