Be honest, how many plan on Booing Edwards?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell do you would you ever boo someone who you want to succeed? Seriously, who here would be upset if Edwards turns it around and turns into a good QB? I wouldn't, and that's what I'm rooting for.

Booing players on your own team is really stupid. REALLY stupid. I only boo players on opposite teams, because soon as a player puts on a Bills uniform I want them to succeed.

I am not one of those fans that ever boo. But.........

If Trent can't see down field when he has protection OR he takes a worthless sack......then I am through, I have seen enough.

Through with what....watching the Bills or dumb questions?

As far as I'm concerned, the refs owe us 10 years of good calls. They deserve to be heckled. "Just give it to them!", ejecting Tasker in '97, non-calls on Wilfork and other crap drives me crazy.

Screw them and boo them.

I booed the refs tonight. :blush: (and the Bengals)(not TO though)

The mere fact that fans have consistently supported this organization during thick and thin means that 95% of the fans that attend are there as fans and appreciate good performances. If the team or a player decides to not show up or stink it up, we should just cheer anyway, so that nobody in the Bills front office ever thinks that we are dissatisfied. :rolleyes:

Edited by LGB

Through with fighting off the the Edwards fans that want him benched

As for the question, you would have to follow the Bills and realize he trashed a few teenage fans, and the question WAS would Gailey take it one more step?

The thread was a joke. You understand that right? :flirt:

Through with fighting off the the Edwards fans that want him benched

As for the question, you would have to follow the Bills and realize he trashed a few teenage fans, and the question WAS would Gailey take it one more step?

The thread was a joke. You understand that right? :flirt:

I do now. Sorry if I insulted you.

The mere fact that fans have consistently supported this organization during thick and thin means that 95% of the fans that attend are there as fans and appreciate good performances. If the team or a player decides to not show up or stink it up, we should just cheer anyway, so that nobody in the Bills front office ever thinks that we are dissatisfied. :rolleyes:

There were many bad years by this team where 20,000-30,000 fans were showing up to games. I am not defending the organization but there have been times where fans were fed up and did not buy tickets.