Be honest, how many plan on Booing Edwards?

I have a question for you.........

Who was the last head coach's fined for flipping the ENTIRE STADIUM the bird?

There were 2, 1970s and 1990's and neither team was at home.

Chan Gailey has a chance to make NFL history today!! :worthy:

Go for it Chan :flirt:

There was also an Owner caught on camera in 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh6O8JBVHlI

-DIEHARD 1967

Edited by DIE HARD 1967

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787

Not me, if you dog one of them, you dog all of them.

From dogs perspective dogging someone doesn't sound all that bad,

Bud Adams was the recent owner, I see you already posted it,

Rex Ryan at an art convention http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/31/rex-ryan-middle-finger-pi_n_443854.html

Edited by dog14787

In my 50 years of Bills fandom I can't ever remember booing any of my players and I'm not about to start now. Don't get me wrong there have been many MANY shoulder slumping, exasperated head shakes, under my breath mumbled curses .... but never a boo for the boys in red white and blue. I perfer to save my booing for the other team.

From dogs perspective dogging someone doesn't sound all that bad,

Bud Adams was the recent owner, I see you already posted it,

Rex Ryan at an art convention http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/31/rex-ryan-middle-finger-pi_n_443854.html

Please tell me that you actually think "mixed martial arts" means "art convention"

In my 50 years of Bills fandom I can't ever remember booing any of my players and I'm not about to start now. Don't get me wrong there have been many MANY shoulder slumping, exasperated head shakes, under my breath mumbled curses .... but never a boo for the boys in red white and blue. I perfer to save my booing for the other team.

I have been a Bills fan for the last 38 years, started when I was 7. I have never booed the Bills, or any of their players. I have gotten exasperated plenty of times, but never booed. I had season tickets during, perhaps, some of the darkest times in franchise history, but I still relished going to games, and cheering my heart out, no matter how out of reach the game was, when the boys could string together a few first downs, and complete a good drive, or grab a turnover...I will never boo the Bills. As much as they disgust me at times, never boo. If it ever came to that, where my reaction was to boo them, I would just assume stop following them...

What a stupid topic heading--and totally unrelated to the post!

Why would anyone boo our starting quarterback this time of the year? We are not Philadelphia fans, although some on this board make them like grateful, rational fans.

Why would anyone go to a game with the intent of booing their own starting qb? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Go for it Chan :flirt:

There was also an Owner caught on camera in 2009.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh6O8JBVHlI

-DIEHARD 1967

Wasn't this against the Bills? Classy owner!

What a stupid topic heading--and totally unrelated to the post!

Why would anyone boo our starting quarterback this time of the year? We are not Philadelphia fans, although some on this board make them like grateful, rational fans.

Why would anyone go to a game with the intent of booing their own starting qb? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Stupid is Stupid does

Get a life my friend

The question was Who are the two other coaches that did the same thing?

Edited by DIE HARD 1967

Stupid is Stupid does

Get a life my friend

The question was Who are the two other coaches that did the same thing?

The question was...How many plan on booing Edwards. Then you asked a completely unrelated question in the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh6O8JBVHlI

-DIEHARD 1967

I have no problem with telling off fans who are heckling a practice.

Practice oughtta be a chance to stretch and sometimes make mistakes, so one can "get it right" by game time

Give Edwards a break, he hasn't played a down this season, and maybe he's done something this off-season to improve.

(One can hope)

I hope Chan would not "flip the fans" if they are boo-ing a genuine stink-wad performance.

That would seem disrespectful as it is "on him" to get the team performing well in that instance.

On the other hand - If the fans are booing Edwards for no particular reason (at the start of the game, when Edwards is announced - or kinda throughout, due to issues with the past) -

What I would really like to see is a collective "all roster" full moon.

Ah, the humanity ;) - I can see the headlines now.

And if Chan wants to bird em in that case I say "go for it Chan!"