Why do we care file : Paris Hilton arrested with coke

Just Jack

Police: Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge

LAS VEGAS – Police arrested Paris Hilton on cocaine possession charges late Friday night after stopping the car she was in on a Las Vegas street, authorities said.

The socialite was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on the cocaine charge, Las Vegas police spokesman Marcus Martin said.

Police said she was released later on her own recognizance.

Police: Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge

LAS VEGAS – Police arrested Paris Hilton on cocaine possession charges late Friday night after stopping the car she was in on a Las Vegas street, authorities said.

The socialite was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on the cocaine charge, Las Vegas police spokesman Marcus Martin said.

Police said she was released later on her own recognizance.

Beat me to it by seconds. I will delete mine and add my quote and point.

Wow, if the car wasn't stopped at a red light when the cop car pulled up behind them, the cops had an uncanny sense of smell...

The 29-year-old Hilton was in a car driven by a friend when it was stopped about 11:30 p.m. MDT Friday when officers noticed what they suspected to be marijuana smoke coming from it, he told The Associated Press.

"Officers noticed a vehicle leaving smoke trail of a controlled substance (and) made a stop based on that," Martin said.

"Rich whore arrested" :o

It sickens me sometimes that in America some worthless, rich person can be "famous." That said, I kinda dig her sister.

There should be mandatory military service in America. Everyone should have to contribute. Rich brats getting high on inheritance money is pathetic and costs everyone else.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack