Would any of our QBs actually start for another team???

82 members have voted

1. 1. Would any of our current QB's start for another team???

• Heck yeah, these guys have tons of upside
    • No way, our QBs are journeymen backups at best

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Brohm, provided he actually gets to show off his talents. Otherwise, they are all backups.

I'm not sure what some of you guys see in Brohm. He seems like a life long back up to me. I find it very unfortunate that we ignored the QB situation this offseason. Big mistake that we will pay dearly for.

Hi guys! I'm new here and am curious if you guys think that our current roster of QBs would actually start for any other teams. Please vote. Thanks guys. Looking forward to many interesting discussions regarding our Bills.

No way would they start on other teams. But they are on our team and they are our qb's. So we might as well support them as best we can. :sick:

No way would they start on other teams. But they are on our team and they are our qb's. So we might as well support them as best we can. :sick:

Yeah, I hear ya....sort of like being forced to eat liver or spinach when we were kids. LOL. Our QBs are awful. Lets hope that one year soon we will once again sign a real QB. Sheesh.

And our QBs have looked sensational this preseason???! LOL. The fact that my poll is a landslide thus far for those who think none of our trio would start for any other team says it all.

Yeah, because your poll answers were totally unbiased.

And our QBs have looked sensational this preseason???! LOL. The fact that my poll is a landslide thus far for those who think none of our trio would start for any other team says it all.

I don't think our QBs are any good either, although the jury is still (somewhat) out. I wouldn't, however, trade a bag of sore !@#$s for Derek Anderson to replace our guy, and Anderson will be starting in AZ.

It's a bit of an unfair question. Would another team pick up any of our guys to start? No, they're not. Nobody's hooking their wagon onto one of our outcasts. BUT, let's pretend they were already on another team's roster with an open QB spot. There's still very few teams that could be considered:

Arizona - Anderson/Leinart. Yes! There is a real chance one of our guys could start in Arizona!

Carolina - Moore/Clausen. Yes! They've been pretty terrible! One of our guys could probably compete in that rotation.

Tampa Bay - Carpenter/Johnson. With the injury to Josh Freeman, one of our guys could probably compete for the fill-in time. Not once Freeman returns.

Oakland - Jason Campbell. Possibly I suppose, but Campbell has performed well thus far.

Cleveland - Jake Delhomme. With the money they spent on him, perhaps a TE could step up in the face of a Delhomme meltdown.

Minnesota - Brett Favre/Tarvaris Jackson. If Favre wasn't there, I bet one of our guys could have as much a shot as Tarvaris.

Jacksonville - David Garrard. Possibly if Garrard struggles as he did last year.

I think that's it. Of the 31 other teams, I think 24 are essentially locked down at QB. This includes the assumption that a team like the Rams w/ a high profile new QB wouldn't bother starting one of our guys, even if Bradford might be early in development.

Of the 7 remaining listed above, I think 5 are more or less locked up. Which leaves just 2. But hey! I think one of our guys would have at least a shot on Arizona or Carolina.

I think our QB situation really is that bad. We're in the bottom 10 percentile of QBs in this league.

It's a bit of an unfair question. Would another team pick up any of our guys to start? No, they're not. Nobody's hooking their wagon onto one of our outcasts. BUT, let's pretend they were already on another team's roster with an open QB spot. There's still very few teams that could be considered:

Arizona - Anderson/Leinart. Yes! There is a real chance one of our guys could start in Arizona!

Carolina - Moore/Clausen. Yes! They've been pretty terrible! One of our guys could probably compete in that rotation.

Tampa Bay - Carpenter/Johnson. With the injury to Josh Freeman, one of our guys could probably compete for the fill-in time. Not once Freeman returns.

Oakland - Jason Campbell. Possibly I suppose, but Campbell has performed well thus far.

Cleveland - Jake Delhomme. With the money they spent on him, perhaps a TE could step up in the face of a Delhomme meltdown.

Minnesota - Brett Favre/Tarvaris Jackson. If Favre wasn't there, I bet one of our guys could have as much a shot as Tarvaris.

Jacksonville - David Garrard. Possibly if Garrard struggles as he did last year.

I think that's it. Of the 31 other teams, I think 24 are essentially locked down at QB. This includes the assumption that a team like the Rams w/ a high profile new QB wouldn't bother starting one of our guys, even if Bradford might be early in development.

Of the 7 remaining listed above, I think 5 are more or less locked up. Which leaves just 2. But hey! I think one of our guys would have at least a shot on Arizona or Carolina.

I think our QB situation really is that bad. We're in the bottom 10 percentile of QBs in this league.

Thanks for the detailed analysis. I suppose if the stars did align perfectly and pigs did fly, one of our QB's could start somewhere. LOL. Make it a great evening!