Ok Graphic artists.... I need a banner maker or two...

SDS

I want to make custom banner for several of the forums here (all eventually). So, right now - Off the Wall and PPP would be a good start. I need a banner and a repeating background image that fills in the rest of the space as we currently have. Anyone want to give it a shot?

I imagine we would probably keep the TBD logo, but if that area was left blank - I could insert it afterwards.

Any takers?

I want to make custom banner for several of the forums here (all eventually). So, right now - Off the Wall and PPP would be a good start. I need a banner and a repeating background image that fills in the rest of the space as we currently have. Anyone want to give it a shot?

I imagine we would probably keep the TBD logo, but if that area was left blank - I could insert it afterwards.

Any takers?

JP Era always knew you'd regret banning him.

Any takers?

What dimensions and format. Do you prefer .psd .jpg or .png files? Does the imagery need to be royalty-free? Can we use and official Bills logos, etc.

I can take a crack at it ; )