The real money behind the supposed "grassroots" tea bag moveme

Article in the New Yorker sez the Koch brothers of Kansas, who are listed in Forbes as the third filthiest rich entity in the world, are going after Obama and regulation in a big way and using the tea party rubes to do it.

Look up the article. I can"t post it here.

Article in the New Yorker sez the Koch brothers of Kansas, who are listed in Forbes as the third filthiest rich entity in the world, are going after Obama and regulation in a big way and using the tea party rubes to do it.

*Yawn*

Where is Soros ranked on the filthiest rich entity list?

Yes, that's right. The Koch brothers "created" the whole tea party movement to make it look like a grassroots movement, but it was never that. They organized the whole thing, from town hall meetings to country-wide protests. All just one big fake on behalf of the Koch brothers.

You know. Kind of like George Soros.

What's the matter, BH? The whole "America Hates Muslims and is Islamaphobic" argument starting to die down for you libs? Heading back to the old tried-n-true "tea baggers" bit?

Must be getting close to November.

Yes, that's right. The Koch brothers "created" the whole tea party movement to make it look like a grassroots movement, but it was never that. They organized the whole thing, from town hall meetings to country-wide protests. All just one big fake on behalf of the Koch brothers.

You know. Kind of like George Soros.

What's the matter, BH? The whole "America Hates Muslims and is Islamaphobic" argument starting to die down for you libs? Heading back to the old tried-n-true "tea baggers" bit?

Must be getting close to November.

Sarah Palin.

:blink:

Ya I have to rescind that one. I thought I remembered that he was one of the original donors back when the Tea Party was still run by Ron Paul supporters (before FoxNews got it's corporate paws on the movement). But I was not able to find any data to support that claim. So .. nevermind.

Edited by conner

There's an article out there that says obama is a muslim and a terrorist, and his wife is the AntiChrist.

I can't either, but I can help. Just check 3rdnlng's recent posting history, he posted a link to the article I believe...

Edited by Booster4324

"I see straw people."

Got anymore boogeymen?

Got enough straws to grasp at between now and November?

Your party has had 4 years in power, and has failed miserably. In fact, they have accomplished maybe 15% of what Pelosi promised would get done in the first year. And, the stuff they have done that wasn't promised by her? Miserable policy that has no chance of solving any of our real problems.

Pelosi, and the rest of the far left have had their shot and now it's over, thank God.

Time for pBills, and the rest of the Hillary supporters, to remember why they were right all along.

Time for all of us to put the far left Gremlins back in their cage.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I can't either, but I can help. Just check 3rdnlng's recent posting history, he posted a link to the article I believe...

It's the article I quoted that describes Obama's birth in a hut in Kenya and his subsequent illegal entry into the USA so that he could be doctrinated into life here to become the real Manchurian Candidate. Interesting article---it also gives out your SS and pin #'s.

I think this about sums it up

Bishop and his posts haven't been the same since Levi was in Playgirl. He used to start a thread and stay around to comment with everyone. Now he gets an email notification from a DailyKos pal about a NYT article that uses the words "tea bag" and he'll take a moment to appear and type "tea baggers" here before quickly getting back to reading the latest Perez Hilton blog about Levi's upcoming run for mayor.

Plus, he knows he'd have a fight trying to wrestle the tiara away from conner.

It's the article I quoted that describes Obama's birth in a hut in Kenya and his subsequent illegal entry into the USA so that he could be doctrinated into life here to become the real Manchurian Candidate. Interesting article---it also gives out your SS and pin #'s.

http://search.dilbert.com/search?w=your+social+security+number&x=0&y=0

Edited by Booster4324