In Buffalo Weekend of Opener

Game tickets or tailgate tickets?

Since I didn't expect to be there until now, I haven't really paid attention to the tailgate thing. What are the details? What's the cost of ticket? You're not all gonna be sitting there talking to each other with laptops, right?

I guess the answer to your question is "both". I'll even bring the wienies and rain ponchos!

If there is no game ticket, I wouldn't have much motivation to fight the traffic for the tailgate party.

Since I didn't expect to be there until now, I haven't really paid attention to the tailgate thing. What are the details? What's the cost of ticket? You're not all gonna be sitting there talking to each other with laptops, right?

I guess the answer to your question is "both". I'll even bring the wienies and rain ponchos!

If there is no game ticket, I wouldn't have much motivation to fight the traffic for the tailgate party.

well, we aren't all sitting together in the stadium anymore. We are all scattered. Don;t know who has a spare, but one is always available game day. Tailgate tickets are $6. We start at like 6:00am. Tent, food, raffle, all kinds of good stuff. It'll be the best $6 (plus $20 for parking) you ever spent....

Will there be lap dances this year?

I'm starting to stretch the hammies now!

Is the TBD tailgate just for the opener, or is it held before other games as well?

Do ya'll use nametags (giving TBD screen names), or does everybody just know each other? Cause I wouldn't know any of you if I saw you in the parking lot...

Yes. It is very organized. Check out the photos in the Gallery section to see the setup. We all wear name tags!

We start at like 6:00am. Tent, food, raffle, all kinds of good stuff. It'll be the best $6 (plus $20 for parking) you ever spent....

I never understood why people want to sleep in on opening day. 6AM, geesh. Why so late?

Is the TBD tailgate just for the opener, or is it held before other games as well?

Do ya'll use nametags (giving TBD screen names), or does everybody just know each other? Cause I wouldn't know any of you if I saw you in the parking lot...

1st : The big tailgate is just the opener. The rest of the season the unofficial gathering point is Lot 1 Pole 5.

2nd : Nametags are provided.

Why, here's a photo from last year. I believe that's Lori on the blue Nokia. And I think Jay is in this one.

I'm starting to stretch the hammies now!

:sick:

Yes. It is very organized. Check out the photos in the Gallery section to see the setup. We all wear name tags!

George: Name tags! Name tags! What kind of an idiot thinks

anybody would be interested in an idea like that.

Frank: I don't think it's so bad. People should wear name tags.

Everyone would be a lot friendlier. "Hello, Sam." "How are

you doing, Joe?" Hey, your arm. It moved again. I thought

you said it went away.

Edited by EndZoneCrew

:sick:

George: Name tags! Name tags! What kind of an idiot thinks

anybody would be interested in an idea like that.

Frank: I don't think it's so bad. People should wear name tags.

Everyone would be a lot friendlier. "Hello, Sam." "How are

you doing, Joe?" Hey, your arm. It moved again. I thought

you said it went away.

Jerry: You know who I saw wilding today? Herb!