move over Erin Andrews

DrDawkinstein

anyone complaining about her looks needs to post pics of the knock-out they are dating/married to. :thumbsup:

Hey I am not knocking the dudes old lady but to say that just sounds ridiculous. I know I am no day at the beach and severely out kicked my coverage. I just find it comical.

Another view, just for the hell of it:

http://2.bp.blogspot...ex-Flanagan.jpg

Pretty sure that is Jill Arrington and not Alex Flanagan.

Jill Arrington

Alex Flanagan

And if you check the microphone flag in the first photo you will see that is from Azteca America. I don't recall Mrs. Flanagan having a stint at a Spanish-speaking network.

Nontheless, some nice photos!

Jill Arrington

Alex Flanagan

And if you check the microphone flag in the first photo you will see that is from Azteca America. I don't recall Mrs. Flanagan having a stint at a Spanish-speaking network.

there's a microphone in the first pic?

Jill Arrington

Alex Flanagan

Excellent detective work, my friend. :thumbsup:

You know how I know you are gay.....

Because with a body like that you are commenting on her teeth. Take a look in the mirror Fabio. I am going out on a limb and guessing you weren't chiseled by Michaelangelo.

You know how I know your are 14?

Her body is smokin hot. She has a horse face and is annoying. Way too many hot chics in the world to look at a horse face every day.

I didn't say I didn't want her, I'm not a complete tard. I just said I would have to do her from behind that's all. :thumbsup:

Yes and I am the 14 year old....

I used to date her sister, we still see each other now and again..

yeah, i saw ines while searching for other pics of flanagan.

shes awesome and all, but i kinda expect a latina soccer reporter to be smoking hot.

That's not smokin hot?? Where do you people live?? Because my next vacation will be there.

yeah, i saw ines while searching for other pics of flanagan.

shes awesome and all, but i kinda expect a latina soccer reporter to be smoking hot.

Upon further review you are correct....