5th Year Player that Gailey said has "stepped up (way) more then s

TDRupp

The PR guys chimes in when Allen Wilson asks the quetion about a bill that has stated it is his make or break year and Gailey says "he has stepped up more then he has stepped back". He says it with emphasis. The problem is when the PR guy chimes it is over the played's name.

I am guessing it is Donte Whitner. The other 5th year players are McCargo (is in make or break year but I do not think he has shined at all), G. Wilson (possibly but doubt it), Ellison(hurt for awhile so doubt it), Fitz (doubt it), and K Williams (not in make or break year, extended contract)

Anybody KNOW who he asked about?

The PR guys chimes in when Allen Wilson asks the quetion about a bill that has stated it is his make or break year and Gailey says "he has stepped up more then he has stepped back". He says it with emphasis. The problem is when the PR guy chimes it is over the played's name.

I am guessing it is Donte Whitner. The other 5th year players are McCargo (is in make or break year but I do not think he has shined at all), G. Wilson (possibly but doubt it), Ellison(hurt for awhile so doubt it), Fitz (doubt it), and K Williams (not in make or break year, extended contract)

Anybody KNOW who he asked about?

Thanks for posting this. I watched the video last night and wondered the same thing. Played it over again and still couldn't tell who Wilson was asking about.