Andrew Luck Article

yungmack

When you noted that Trent was a 3rd rounder and Locker might be the #1 overall, you know what you did? You made a comparison between the two.

:o

:thumbsup:

To phrase it better, they both played on talent offenses. But Trent was a guy who didn't produce a lot but was thought to have upside and MIGHT be a good investment as a 3rd rounder. Locker has produced and talent wise is thought of one of the most physically gifted QBs in a very long time.

To phrase it better, they both played on talent offenses. But Trent was a guy who didn't produce a lot but was thought to have upside and MIGHT be a good investment as a 3rd rounder. Locker has produced and talent wise is thought of one of the most physically gifted QBs in a very long time.

At least you got it.

Trent played on a talented offense at Stanford? I didn't realize that. Is that really true?

At least you got it.

Okay. What am I missing?

What has Locker produced?

Okay. What am I missing?

Not much, really.

C Biscuit said "There is no comparison between the 2", but had just made a comparison between the two. It was just silly, really,

Trent played on a talented offense at Stanford? I didn't realize that. Is that really true?

I saw him play quite a bit while he was at Stanford, and I remember him being quite talented and the team being quite awful.

C Biscuit said "There is no comparison between the 2", but had just made a comparison between the two. It was just silly, really,

Okay. Thanks Dean.

So while I'm updating my index of closely-held football opinions, is there or is there not a comparison between the two?

Anxiously awaiting your clarification of this most important of matters.

Sincerely,

San Jose Bills Fan

Okay. Thanks Dean.

So while I'm updating my index of closely-held football opinions, is there or is there not a comparison between the two?

Sincerely,

San Jose Bills Fan

I think I need a good night's sleep tonight. That's not even funny.

Okay. Thanks Dean.

Sincerely,

San Jose Bills Fan

I think I need a good night's sleep tonight. That's not even funny.

:lol:

The point, I think, is there can always be a comparison between two things. Comparing two things doesn't mean equating two things.

It's been a while and I may not be remembering correctly, but I don't think that's true. Before the draft there were a lot of people who though Trent was going to be a second round pick (maybe higher). That's why they had the camera on him all day and kept talking about being surprised he was dropping so far.

Not that that really makes a big difference in the overall conversation...