QB popularity poll

MClem06

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Bills QB right now (yes you have to choose one)...?

Guest dog14787

I will post the poll that was made from before preseason to see if it's changed after 2 games of QB play.

Nice to be the first voter, TE has 100% of the votes,

doggonit, down to 50% already :wallbash:

Edited by dog14787

I think Edwards and Brohm are both doing fine. I'll give it to Edwards simply on the fact that he has more game experience and experience with our roster.

I tend to agree - It was Edwards job to lose and unless he lays a huge egg in the next couple of weeks he will be the starter for Miami. In some ways I wish we had a QB controversy - at least it would be suggestive of real choices and a real competition. As it stands right now I feel like we are having to choose whether to take an ugly cousin or our ugly sister to the prom. Neither is the correct, nice or proper choice.

I didn't vote for any of them, because personally I don't care which one wins the competition. I just want one of them to be successful during the season. All this crap about fans choosing one over the other is ridiculous.

Guest dog14787

I didn't vote for any of them, because personally I don't care which one wins the competition. I just want one of them to be successful during the season. All this crap about fans choosing one over the other is ridiculous.

If you vote for TE, I'll thus crown you with the TSW most intelligent poster award where you will be forever remembered in the TSW archives as a poster of good foresight, logic and intelligence, Amen 0:)

Live up to your name realist and get real...

I'm with you on this. Just scared that if Edwards regresses again after a solid start, it will likely take into the second half of the season and probably won't provide enough experience to truely evaluate Brohm. Thus, we spend our 1st pick next year on an unproven QB commodity that will take 3-4 years before it's officially boom or bust again.. This gets old quick.

I didn't vote, but I'm hoping against hope it's Brohm for a full season.

Guest dog14787

I'm with you on this. Just scared that if Edwards regresses again after a solid start, it will likely take into the second half of the season and probably won't provide enough experience to truely evaluate Brohm. Thus, we spend our 1st pick next year on an unproven QB commodity that will take 3-4 years before it's officially boom or bust again.. This gets old quick.

I didn't vote, but I'm hoping against hope it's Brohm for a full season.

You should vote Brohm then,

That is really cool that you can see who voted for what on the poll.

But I voted for Edwards just because he has had the most success so far in preseason and Brohm isn't coming around like we had hoped. For now, it looks like we are stuck with TE for another year.

I watched both the Jets and Dolphins this weekend and I can not see a big difference between Sanchez, Henne or any of our QBs. The difference has been coaching and talent surrounding each guy and that gap is closing. But the media continues to sell we do not have an NFL caliber QB on the roster, if that is true then neither do the Jets or Dolphins.