Batman and Robin /TO / Ocho

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

The Bills have whats in my opinion the best secondary in the league and the Bengals have as everyone knows the dynamic duo of TO/Ocho.

I've repeated Drayton Florence's tweet to Ocho trying to get a response and also reminded him of how Lil Donte likes to play lights out whenever Ocho comes to town,

T.O. booted me off of his twitter a long time ago,someone should give him a little ribbing for the fun of it.

So we have the dynamic duo going up against one of the best secondary's in the league,

Somethings got to give and in my opinion its going to be Palmer with an INT.

Edited by dog14787

The Bengals have three solid WR's, and a good QB, I'm not sure if talking a bunch of **** leading up to a Pre-Season game is the best move... but then again, I've never liked trash talk. Just go out and play the game, and shut up otherwise.

Guest dog14787

The Bengals have three solid WR's, and a good QB, I'm not sure if talking a bunch of **** leading up to a Pre-Season game is the best move... but then again, I've never liked trash talk. Just go out and play the game, and shut up otherwise.

You wouldn't see me doing it in the regular season, but the thought of a safety flying up and knocking you silly sneaks into a WR's head sometimes