Does anyone still think

KurtGodel77

You are Crazy. Eric had how many passes thrown to him today? Look at Price since he left Buffalo. He has done zilch. It is much easier to be a #2 than #1.

Example #2 Alvin Harper - Played great as #2 behind Irvin, signed $ with Bucs-never heard from again.

146834[/snapback]

Good point about Harper and Price. Someone said that you need both a possession receiver, and a deep burner. I agree, though I think the deep burner may be the harder of the positions to fill.

In 2002, Moulds had a ton of 100 yard games when he was here. That was with Peerless and Drew. Now he has Evans and Drew. Why isn't he getting those 100 yard games anymore?

I am thrilled to death that that question can even be asked!!!!

146839[/snapback]

Agreed, TB. Now with Reed back, this has the potential to be a totally sick offense. Moulds/Evans, Reed in the slot, servicable TEs, a monster back...I'm drunk, but I'm giddy.

Good point about Harper and Price. Someone said that you need both a possession receiver, and a deep burner. I agree, though I think the deep burner may be the harder of the positions to fill.

In 2002, Moulds had a ton of 100 yard games when he was here. That was with Peerless and Drew. Now he has Evans and Drew. Why isn't he getting those 100 yard games anymore?

146871[/snapback]

I think a part of it is the O-line, and part of it is Evans is a rookie. When other teams start respecting Evans more it will take some heat off Eric.Watch out next year, I think the Bills have the best receivers they have had since Reed & Lofton were here.

I have to admit that I'm thinking ahead to next year, when the Bills will probably have to choose between losing Moulds or Jonas Jennings. The only way Moulds can stay is if he agrees to a pay cut.

146909[/snapback]

Are you joking? I take Moulds over Jennings any time. Moulds is not just a great player on pace for 90 receptions and 7 TD's this year, but he is also a TEAM LEADER.

Moulds contract isnt up so what are you huffin anyway?

Are you joking? I take Moulds over Jennings any time. Moulds is not just a great player on pace for 90 receptions and 7 TD's this year, but he is also a TEAM LEADER.

Moulds contract isnt up so what are you huffin anyway?

146923[/snapback]

He has an $8 million cap figure for next year. That's unacceptable. He's not the same player he was two years ago, and Lee Evans may already be better. The offensive line needs continuity if it's going to be good, so it would make sense for the Bills to keep Jennings if his price is reasonable.

He has an $8 million cap figure for next year. That's unacceptable. He's not the same player he was two years ago, and Lee Evans may already be better. The offensive line needs continuity if it's going to be good, so it would make sense for the Bills to keep Jennings if his price is reasonable.

146984[/snapback]

LEE EVANS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING AS GOOD - EVANS WOULDNT SURVIVE WITH DOUBLE COVERAGE - GET OFF YOUR DAMN HIGH HORSE AND LEARN FOOTBALL!

146871[/snapback]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE stop the Alvin Harper comparisons to ANYONE! It's stupid. Alvin Harper was a LOUSY receiver. He had ONE good year, which wasn't all that good, alongside Michael Irvin. Harper had a bunch of touchdowns in that one year, a few long WIDE OPEN scores, right before free agency, but had less than 40 catches the entire season I believe. The first year in Tampa Bay AFTER free agency he had MORE catches than the previous year he had in Dallas. He was NEVER good, on Dallas or Tampa, and had one good year scoring TDs. He was never as good as Peerless, who isnt all that good.