I'm back boyz and girlz

I just wanted to say to everyone that I'm happy to be back after my first ever stint in rehab. As a lot of my friends on here all ready knew, I had a problem with opiates. I'm at 108 days sober now and life is getting back on track, I wanted to thank those that offered me support(you know who you all are). I know the fight is just beginning but I'm prepared to go at it head first.

<snip>

Now what the heck is going on with our Bills?

Edited by SDS
Probably should leave other people out of this...

Where did all of my posts go? What's really going on TBD?

Welcome back, my friend. Glad to hear you are back and kicking.

The board has been upgraded and given a facelift.

Feel free to PM me.

Things are a little odd here since the

Good luck on kicking your habit.I struggled with booze and felt so good after laying off for 2-3 months that little devil in my head would say"you did good. reward yourself with a case of beer" Oh-Oh here we go again. Feel like crap the next day and the "hair of the dog" cycle starts over again. And over. And over. NO BS bro, stay clean. :thumbsup:

I just wanted to say to everyone that I'm happy to be back after my first ever stint in rehab. As a lot of my friends on here all ready knew, I had a problem with opiates. I'm at 108 days sober now and life is getting back on track, I wanted to thank those that offered me support(you know who you all are). I know the fight is just beginning but I'm prepared to go at it head first.

<snip>

Now what the heck is going on with our Bills?

Keep it up and may God bless!

Unhazed - congrats and best of luck to you in your recovery. While often it is a difficult road to follow hopefully your recovery goes smoothly and without issue. Stay strong and I look forward to your continued participation on the board.

I'm not sure what you're talking about nothing's changed here. Lack of drugs just makes things look different. :D

Congrats on the sobriety, I know first hand how tough it can be. Any additional support you need we're here for you.

Thank you everyone. I probably won't be on the board as much as I used to be but I'll still be lurking. I appretiate everyones well wishes and it's good to be back!

Good idea seeing reading this board tends to make me want to do some sort of opiate.