Yankees 12-0 without Arod this season

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

It's a fluke. Of course they're a better team with A-Rod at third than they are with Peña; that's not even debatable, honestly.

On paper, that is unquestionably true. Particularly given the protection he provided Cano in the lineup. But you have to wonder if there are other factors at play (such as his ability to be a good teammate) that cause issues.

On paper, that is unquestionably true. Particularly given the protection he provided Cano in the lineup. But you have to wonder if there are other factors at play (such as his ability to be a good teammate) that cause issues.

His ability to be a good teammate (which he has in spades) has nothing to do with the team's winning %. A 21-3 record without A-Rod is possible because he's the team's 3rd best hitter, after Teixeira and Cano.

I'll also add that Brett Gardner has been huge for the Yankees, with an astronomic on base percentage over the last few weeks.

His ability to be a good teammate (which he has in spades) has nothing to do with the team's winning %. A 21-3 record without A-Rod is possible because he's the team's 3rd best hitter, after Teixeira and Cano.

I'll also add that Brett Gardner has been huge for the Yankees, with an astronomic on base percentage over the last few weeks.

And Marcus Thames switched genes with Albert Pujols for the last two weeks.

0-2 since ARod's return. It is bizarre at the very least

No. God's favorite team are the Yankees... God's not a hypocrite... Gotta live up to the high ideals he sets.

Now if it was just 'roider Big Papi, he would just as well see the Faux Sox win and choke on it.

God's giving A-Rod a chance to atone and maybe an ounce of humility will sink in. Will be all that much better when the Yanks win it all again!

:P

No. God's favorite team are the Yankees... God's not a hypocrite... Gotta live up to the high ideals he sets.

Now if it was just 'roider Big Papi, he would just as well see the Faux Sox win and choke on it.

God's giving A-Rod a chance to atone and maybe an ounce of humility will sink in. Will be all that much better when the Yanks win it all again!

:P

On this EII, I've got to agree with just about everything you said.

Except I would have said, God's favorite team is the Yankees. :devil:

:thumbsup: