Losman

Sad article.

Yep. Once a Buffalo Bill, always a Buffalo Bill, in my book.

I know his teammates at Tulane were not crazy about him.

But I know lots of people from Buffalo who met JP and thought he was a pretty cool guy. It seems like he's pretty mature now…like he's really gone through the ringer and is pretty philosophical.

Wish JP the best.

A good article. A touching, almost sad, read.

"Almost sad" when I realize that he'll make more as a #3 than I'll make in the next several years, if ever. Good Luck, JP. I was always one of your boosters here on The Wall.

Whitehurst happened to look very good in his first pre-season game. That pretty much sealed Losman's fate. He knew before going in the game he had very little chance of being #2.

Losman played many games like number two. :devil: If you know what I mean.

Yep. Once a Buffalo Bill, always a Buffalo Bill, in my book.

I know his teammates at Tulane were not crazy about him.

But I know lots of people from Buffalo who met JP and thought he was a pretty cool guy. It seems like he's pretty mature now…like he's really gone through the ringer and is pretty philosophical.

Wish JP the best.

:thumbsup:

Whitehurst happened to look very good in his first pre-season game. That pretty much sealed Losman's fate. He knew before going in the game he had very little chance of being #2.

Whitehurst's 2nd pre-season game might make the Seahawks rethink their position.

Whitehurst's 2nd pre-season game might make the Seahawks rethink their position.

That interception Whitehurst threw in the red zone was unforgivable. He gave away a chance at a touchdown or at least a field goal…even if he had been sacked.

I'll never understand the lack of game awareness of some QBs.

Yeah, he looked terrible. The guy is huge, and has a good arm, can run, move in the pocket, and looks like a QB though. He made some bad, bad decisions and seemed careless with the ball. The first game he got away with it, this one he got burnt. I'm not sure about him but I wouldn't mind him on the Bills compared to what we got, he has good potential. They should have let Losman in the game late, IMO. They seemed to really want Whitehurst to be the hero and he failed three straight times.

How is this "new territory" for Losman??

His last 4 season:

Backup to Edwards on a crappy Bills team.

Out of the League and playing A ball for mortgage money.

3rd string (2 behind Jamarcus Russell!) on the awful Raiders

3rd string behind aging and brittle Hasselhoff and Charlie Somebody.

Yeah, Seattle must be a real dash of cold water on ol' JP's career aspirations.

JP will not have success until he is the starter for the NYJ and kicks our asses twice every year. He will then lead them to the superbowl and be a 1st ballot HOF'er. :thumbsup:

I have heard that said before, but can't remember where or when! B-)

(Not the HOF part, that seems a bit more like sarcasm, embellishment, hyperbole, etc., but given the dismal Jets QB situation, whomever said that may turn out to be one prescient bastard!)

Sanchez, Moore struggle, Jets beat Panthers 9-3

(The article doesn't do much to help out the Jimmy 'The Emu' Clausen crowd, either.)