Will Israel Bomb Iran?

No not yet, sorry for being a dick but how long before this statement is true now that Iran is going nuke?

I say within 24 hours.

it's Aug 21st about 2am in Iran right now so I'd say they got 6-12 hours depending on how much vodka is being consumed.

Don't go all nj sue on me here...

Tom's an infamous nut. Nuts wear tinfoil helmets. He claims to have information. Need I go on? :w00t:

I wasn't sure, given your old avatar, if that was from a movie.

My wife thinks I'm a nut for keeping large quantities of dry goods in case the power grids fry or something prevents grocieries from getting to the stores. Maybe I should stockpile some foil. :thumbsup:

My wife thinks I'm a nut for keeping large quantities of dry goods in case the power grids fry or something prevents grocieries from getting to the stores. Maybe I should stockpile some foil. :thumbsup:

The tinfoil hat thing is because some people are convinced the government is controlling everyone with secret radio transmissions directly to the brain, and wearing a metal hat will stop it. Believe me, they exist[the nuts, not the radio waves]

that "something" will most likely be a pandemic...you might be well served by your dry goods but tamiflu will probably be most useful..the tinfoil hats- not so much.

The tinfoil hat thing is because some people are convinced the government is controlling everyone with secret radio transmissions directly to the brain, and wearing a metal hat will stop it. Believe me, they exist[the nuts, not the radio waves]

Little do they know that tinfoil amplifies those said waves ...

... as if government really wants to manipulate those who are afraid they're being manipulated ...

... that's what TV is for, dumbasses.

Little do they know that tinfoil amplifies those said waves ...

... as if government really wants to manipulate those who are afraid they're being manipulated ...

... that's what TV is for, dumbasses.

I actually prefer not to wear my hat. Soothing messages all day. However I intercepted a transmission to my dog and learned he is a CIA operative sent to assassinate me- I better fix that right now...