Hot for teacher

ok what public school professional employee would be dumb enough to bang a kid let alone anyone in the stands of an arena? :facepalm: :thumbsup:

Either this woman is really freaking stupid, or the kid is making up the story. I hate to defend any alleged sex offended, but am leaning towards the latter.

ok what public school professional employee would be dumb enough to bang a kid let alone anyone in the stands of an arena? :facepalm: :thumbsup:

Either this woman is really freaking stupid, or the kid is making up the story. I hate to defend any alleged sex offended, but am leaning towards the latter.

Some people teach high school because they never wanted to leave high school. And a handjob in the stands during a wrestling match is so high school

I might take some crap for this, but it needs to be said; every time you turn around there's some older teacher chick bobbing the knob of some teenage boy in the middle of Whocaresville, America. What we have is some oversexed sweater muffins taking advantage of some young, naive boy, and you'd think once...just once...the chick would work harder to give us a decent mug shot.

But no.