Meantime in the real Muslim world

So you cannot prove it then. "98%" you said it and one of the few things you have ever gotten right is the statement, "Words mean something." Of course you screwed it up after that by usually not understanding what was said.

Your need for my attention has caused me to start a "Booster Valueless AutoReply" counter. So far you are 2 for 2.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your need for my attention has caused me to start a "Booster Valueless AutoReply" counter. So far you are 2 for 2.

So you predict 98% and then start counting when I reply to said statement. There is a reason I said you were not worth the time, thanks for proving it.

Ocin, you have valid points at times. You genuinely do. You are such a frigging spaz the other 98% (to just pluck a random number from the air, albeit far closer than yours) of the time whatever message you have is drowned out by your reputation. I will stop picking on you every few weeks (at most), I do not want to see you have a complete meltdown.

Or you can keep replying and I will keep beating you senseless, your choice.

So you predict 98% and then start counting when I reply to said statement. There is a reason I said you were not worth the time, thanks for proving it.

Ocin, you have valid points at times. You genuinely do. You are such a frigging spaz the other 98% (to just pluck a random number from the air, albeit far closer than yours) of the time whatever message you have is drowned out by your reputation. I will stop picking on you every few weeks (at most), I do not want to see you have a complete meltdown.

Or you can keep replying and I will keep beating you senseless, your choice.

3 for 3.

So that is a no. Come up with something original or I am done with you(what are the chances he really means this? 98% chance he is lying). I cannot believe this is the best... ok never mind.

/me pats the puppy on the head, "Where are my slippers?"

9 of 9

Edited by OCinBuffalo

11 of 11

Close it out(for now, as you have been such a punk I reserve the right to rip you a new one later) at 12/12.

A quick scan of my posts and replies to anything Ocin said (prior to today) since he was unable to back up his 98% figure shows I am way below that. Add in my replies in the threads he is in (even not replies about him), shows a far lower figure than 98%.

Score one for the bartender.

Close it out(for now, as you have been such a punk I reserve the right to rip you a new one later) at 12/12.

A quick scan of my posts and replies to anything Ocin said (prior to today) since he was unable to back up his 98% figure shows I am way below that. Add in my replies in the threads he is in (even not replies about him), shows a far lower figure than 98%.

Score one for the bartender.

12 for 12. What was that about Danth's law? Perhaps you need to read your own links.

Y'know - and honestly, no disrespect intended, I'm just trying to help - you might want to consider giving up this particular line of "Your posts are useless" argument.

Why? This has produced results.

2 times he has promised to end his ridiculous behavior. He hasn't followed up on those promises, but at least its a start. :D

Edited by OCinBuffalo