Meantime in the real Muslim world

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they ripped a guy's arm out of the shoulder socket... was on youtube I think, or maybe some other site. not difficult to find the crane hangings in Iran.

I saw some pics of crane hangings in Afghanistan in the Taliban days, all woman who had apparently gone out of the house without a male relative, or some such horrible crime. Very cost effective, they used what ever you call it Muslim woman have to cover their faces with as hanging hoods

We need to figure out how to get them to kill each other. May as well put that energy and passion to good use.

They seem to be trying their best. If it was up to me the Iran-Iraq war would still be going on.

It's chicken scratch. When they build nukes and launch them on their fellow Muslim dominated countries I'll be happy.

You will be happy when they build nukes?

:w00t::):thumbsup::wallbash: :wallbash:

No no, you missed the point, he won't be happy until a few hundred million Muslims are dead. Try to keep up.

Hell of a nuke. No I think his point was we are better off when they are killing each other over such important religious issues as goat head soup on Wednesday or Friday, and we can ignore it.

Hell of a nuke. No I think his point was we are better off when they are killing each other over such important religious issues as goat head soup on Wednesday or Friday, and we can ignore it.

You got that out of, "When they build nukes and launch them on their fellow Muslim dominated countries I'll be happy." :thumbsup:

Nobody can tell me this is a peaceful religion that got it's bad rep from a few extremists.justice in the land of Mecca

Hmm. Where should I start with beauty of a post and reasoning? So many different ways! Okay, I'll take a stab at using your rationale.

Ever hear of this little thing called Capital Punishment? About 34 states practice this form of discipline in the U.S. It's when someone that commits a heinous crime is put to death. :thumbsup:

Or how about all those stories about...

Some guy killing off his whole family?

Or some dude going crazy at work and shooting up the place?

Or some kids taking guns to school to see if they can duplicate the game called "Doom", in real life?

Or some kid killing his own parents?

Or some father sexually assaulting his own children?

Or some Priest sexually molesting a young child?

Hitler?

Rape?

Burglary?

Drive byes?

Surely all of this people are Muslim, right?

Seeing that most people in the country are Christian then christianity is obviously an unpeaceful religion, right??? :worthy:

The truth is we don't really know what religion these people practice. The media doesn't make it a point to point out the perpetrator's religion, but if they guy was a muslim you would know real quick.

I wonder, why is that???

I, for one, don't blame any one thing or religion for these acts. I realize there are good people and evil people all over the world and that's just the way it is.

Don't paint all people with the same brush, man. You're better than that.

So the judge wants this criminal to be paralyzed for inflicting the same harm to his victim? The victim will never be able to walk again, the perpetrator should have to suffer the same fate, as well. Lesson learned, mutherbeeper!!!!!Actually, I'm okay with that, maybe someone might see this punishment and that might persuade some other guy from not doing the same thing to another victim.

The point is, just because some guy says he's doing something in the name of God, doesn't make it true or that God actually supports it.

Hmm. Where should I start with beauty of a post and reasoning? So many different ways! Okay, I'll take a stab at using your rationale.

Ever hear of this little thing called Capital Punishment? About 34 states practice this form of discipline in the U.S. It's when someone that commits a heinous crime is put to death. :thumbsup:

Or how about all those stories about some guy killing off his whole family?

Or some dude going crazy at work and shooting up the place?

Or some kids taking guns to school to see if they can duplicate the game called "Doom", in real life?

Or some kid killing his own parents?

Or some father sexually assaulting his own children?

Or some Priest sexually molesting a young child?

Hitler?

Rape?

Burglary?

Drive byes?

Surely all of this people are Muslim, right?

Seeing that most people in the country are Christian then christianity is obviously an unpeaceful religion, right??? :worthy:

The truth is we don't really know what religion these people practice. The media doesn't make it a point to point out the perpetrator's religion, but if they guy was a muslim you would know real quick.

I wonder, why is that???

I, for one, don't blame any one thing or religion for these acts. I realize there are good people and evil people all over the world and that's just the way it is.

Don't paint all people with the same brush, man. You're better than that.

So the judge wants this criminal to be paralyzed for inflicting the same harm to his victim? The victim will never be able to walk again, the perpetrator should have to suffer the same fate, as well. Lesson learned, mutherbeeper!!!!!Actually, I'm okay with that, maybe someone might see this punishment and that might persuade some other guy from not doing the same thing to another victim.

The point is, just because some guy says he's doing something in the name of God, doesn't make it true or that God actually supports it.

Not one of of the issues you brought up are the result of a official government religion. Key difference.

Not one of of the issues you brought up are the result of a official government religion. Key difference.

No difference. These are crimes committed by heads of state, heads of church, Christians, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, some in the name of God, etc etc

What's the official government religion, here? Are you saying we're called a Judeo-Christian society for nothing?

Every US president has been sworn in using the Holy Bible, correct?

Besides, religion has nothing to do with this. These people I listed are down right evil. They would have turned out to be murderers with or without religion.