Closed posts

I am wondering why a thread started off of this week's game was already closed. If there was one from last week it is dead and probably has so many posts that no one would get through them all. What gives?

???

If it was a gameday thread, there were three started. They were merged into one and pinned. No posts were losts, or at least I don't think they were.

So we are expected to fish through 10 pages of however many threads and miss most of the game to reply on one thing you saw so someone can tie all these threads together?

Just the way it is here on gameday.

Analysis and stuff can wait until after the game. Too many threads puts pressure on the board, I think

Just the way it is here on gameday.

Analysis and stuff can wait until after the game. Too many threads puts pressure on the board, I think

incorrect. One large one is much, much worse for performance.

But, if you allow many threads then it is just a free for all and you get 100 new threads that aren't meant for real discussion but are just an expression of emotion during a single moment of the game...

incorrect. One large one is much, much worse for performance.

But, if you allow many threads then it is just a free for all and you get 100 new threads that aren't meant for real discussion but are just an expression of emotion during a single moment of the game...

Cool thanks