How 'horrible' would it be if we tied Pakistani flood aid

Would that be the wrong thing to do? Maybe we offer them $X in flood relief aid, but $XXXX additional if bin Laden is brought in. All very hush hush behind the scenes of course.

Works for me.

But it'll never happen. The Pakistanis are corrupt and I for one think we should make ALL aid contingent upon their absolute cooperation.

Would that be the wrong thing to do? Maybe we offer them $X in flood relief aid, but $XXXX additional if bin Laden is brought in. All very hush hush behind the scenes of course.

Sometimes I think that's the last thing we want, Al-Qaeda doesn't do very much and gives us justification to send our military all over central Asia, the middle east, and Africa, why would you want to give up a card like that.

has there been any evidence recently that Bin Laden is alive?

Brilliant. :thumbsup:

of course that cave would need a dialysis machine...wouldn't it?

Not for nothing, but everyone's favorite terrorists constantly put out supposed tapes of fatwas issued by OBL.

If you ask me, I'm not sure he is alive. But I'm not sure that it matters, either.

Not for nothing, but everyone's favorite terrorists constantly put out supposed tapes of fatwas issued by OBL.

If you ask me, I'm not sure he is alive. But I'm not sure that it matters, either.

I dunno...I figure he got capped a while back like Tupac and just like Tupac, he's recorded enough material to last 15-20 years and a few double albums as well.