brohm

mjohns85

sorry if this had been mentioned, but i am out of town visiting my family and haven't gotten a chance to watch all of last weeks game. i watched half of it at a bar, but i do have the game waiting for me on my dvr at home. I heard brohm didn't play and was wondering the reasoning behind it? thanks in advance

sorry if this had been mentioned, but i am out of town visiting my family and haven't gotten a chance to watch all of last weeks game. i watched half of it at a bar, but i do have the game waiting for me on my dvr at home. I heard brohm didn't play and was wondering the reasoning behind it? thanks in advance

Just the way Chan had the games planned. Fitz to get a bunch of work in game 1 and Brian in game 2.

Chan wanted the QBs to get into the flow of the game a bit and didn't think they'd get enough snaps if he split the time 4 ways.

He was probably thinking we'd have lots of 3 and outs on O and the Redskins would put together lots of long sustained drives on our D. :wallbash: Can't say he was too far off... :P