I wanted to see this years Bills

dib

I was in the Keys this weekend and drove 20 miles to see this years' Bills play, and yet the NFL channel showed last years Bills. Why? What happened?

My wife made an astute comment also: "Why does Buffalo keep getting these old coaches instead of young innovative coaches?"

I was in the Keys this weekend and drove 20 miles to see this years' Bills play, and yet the NFL channel showed last years Bills. Why? What happened?

My wife made an astute comment also: "Why does Buffalo keep getting these old coaches instead of young innovative coaches?"

Gregg Williams, first time head coach, young innovative successful coordinator from an established coaching staff

Mike Mularkey, first time head coach, young innovative successful coordinator from an established coaching staff

Gregg Williams, first time head coach, young innovative successful coordinator from an established coaching staff

Mike Mularkey, first time head coach, young innovative successful coordinator from an established coaching staff

point well taken

point well taken

I'm mean really, do you think any of our wives could make an astute comment about the Bills or football in general. My wife said "you're not actually going to watch this team this year are you? They're going to suck." That's not astute, that's common sense.

It's encouraging though, more and more often my wife has been "talking football". Still, she leaves on Sundays to go grocery shopping so I can go to my "Happy place" at the top of my lungs.

I'm mean really, do you think any of our wives could make an astute comment about the Bills or football in general. My wife said "you're not actually going to watch this team this year are you? They're going to suck." That's not astute, that's common sense.

When the wife says that, is it wrong to respond "Wish you would..."? :flirt:

Our wives may be distant relatives. Every time I watch the game and yell at the screen she asks "why do you put yourself through this? They suck every year." My answer: "Its the Bills. Now shut up and make me a sandwich!"

Okay okay so the last sentence is made up....

Progressive maybe? Astute, informed, no.

Our wives may be distant relatives. Every time I watch the game and yell at the screen she asks "why do you put yourself through this? They suck every year." My answer: "Its the Bills. Now shut up and make me a sandwich!"

Okay okay so the last sentence is made up....

My wife used to love to join me when I went to the Bills Backers on Sundays in southern CA. I couldn't figure it out and then it dawned on me. Hell, I'd go watch the ballet in a room of 200 people when 90% are women.

My wife used to love to join me when I went to the Bills Backers on Sundays in southern CA. I couldn't figure it out and then it dawned on me. Hell, I'd go watch the ballet in a room of 200 people when 90% are women.

My wife 'made' me get sunday ticket rather than having me drive on I-95 after drinking beer, err I mean watching the Bills for 3.5 hrs at a place that showed the Bills games

My wife 'made' me get sunday ticket rather than having me drive on I-95 after drinking beer, err I mean watching the Bills for 3.5 hrs at a place that showed the Bills games

It is much better watching them at home, where you can properly dull the pain without worrying about a DWI afterwards.

It is much better watching them at home, where you can properly dull the pain without worrying about a DWI afterwards.

This was what earned me the ticket. One time, I came back from watching a game blitzed. The wife was pissed. "That's it, we're getting the dish!" If only everything was that easy...

go across the street to the Falcon pub, great food and over 100 beers on tap.