[please fix subject]The Bills

I'll bite. I think the Bills will surprise the hell out of a lot of their detractors and be a very competitive team. Despite Friday night's result -- played without 7 starters once Jackson and Lynch went down early -- I believe the team will play competent defensively and have a very effective running game. If the special teams can hold their own and Gailey can coach up one of these QBs, there is certainly something to build upon.

Put it this way -- I don't think any true Bills fan will be embarrassed by the product on the field once the regular season starts.

So, exactly what is a true Bills fan? It a true Bills fan one who ignores the team's history of failure; or is a true Bills fan one who always sees only the positives? Beats me....Oh wait a minute, isn't that what happens to the Bills a majority of the weeks during the season....?

So, exactly what is a true Bills fan? It a true Bills fan one who ignores the team's history of failure; or is a true Bills fan one who always sees only the positives? Beats me....Oh wait a minute, isn't that what happens to the Bills a majority of the weeks during the season....?

2 AFL Championships, 8 AFL/AFC Championship games since 1964, 6 AFL/AFC Championships, made the playoffs 9 of the last 22 years, which is pretty impressive if you ask me.

1rst things first, the Bills will not suck this year, playoffs? but they will be decent, maybe sneak in.

2nd, a true Bills fan doesn't have to ask that question, they already know that answer.

A true Bills fan wears his emotions on his sleeve, almost like a badge of honor, a true bills fan defends them

no matter what, a true Bills fan attends games, if possible, but never misses one on TV if not able to attend.

A true Bills fan sits through crappy weather and stays for the whole dam game. A true Bills fan finds his way

to training camp every once in a while. A true Bills fan takes a lot of critisism and comes back for more.

Not saying that a true Bills fan walks around with blinders on, we recognize our teams collective shortcomings,

discuss them, look for solutions, and yes, even complain. A true Bills fan realizes, at least latley, that the majority

of time, we have failed, but doesn't let that deter their loyalty. A true Bills fan learns to have a short memory,

and is just as exited the next week for kick-off, as though they had just won the SB the previous week. I could go on,

but like I hinted, if you have to ask what is one, you aren't one.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.