Thanks Wilson

rcatty

What a mess! The worst team;look at our qb situation...a joke. We have arguably one of the worst owners in the history of sports. The man just milks every dollar out of this team. The people of WNY deserve better.

Why precisely do "the people of WNY deserve better"? It is only a big dose of luck and the loyality of Ralph Wilson that WNY even HAS a NFL team. I wish we could do an "It's a Wonderful Life" redo and show WNY without Ralph Wilson. It is called Gary, Indiana or Toledo, Ohio. Just another has been old industrial city with nothing to have pride in.

Thanks Mr. Wilson for your loyality. Unlike the St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Brown or Oakland Raiders when this team leaves nothing is coming back.

What a mess! The worst team;look at our qb situation...a joke. We have arguably one of the worst owners in the history of sports. The man just milks every dollar out of this team. The people of WNY deserve better.

not a fan of your lack of common respect for MR. wilson - and i hope that in time puberty will not affect you so harshly. and btw i am really touched by your sentiments of what the people of wny deserve.

Why precisely do "the people of WNY deserve better"? It is only a big dose of luck and the loyality of Ralph Wilson that WNY even HAS a NFL team. I wish we could do an "It's a Wonderful Life" redo and show WNY without Ralph Wilson. It is called Gary, Indiana or Toledo, Ohio. Just another has been old industrial city with nothing to have pride in.

Thanks Mr. Wilson for your loyality. Unlike the St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Brown or Oakland Raiders when this team leaves nothing is coming back.

Ever been to Gary or Toledo? I think you are so wrong about Buffalo as a city.

You sell the city way to short. There is a lot to have pride in beyond the football team. I was there again this summer. Buffalo has a very significant historical past, amazing architecture, and hard working diverse people. Great summers, four seasons. Awesome but completely underdeveloped waterfront.

Tons of potential.

The people deserve better?

All Wilson has done is provide one of the most stable franchises in the history of Pro Football right there in Buffalo.

One ownership in one city for 50 years.

How many teams can make that claim? No other team from the AFL has lasted as long with the same ownership in the same city, and very few from the old NFL can compare as well.

Despite the economic woes in the WNY area he was kept prices down and kept the team in Buffalo. He may not be the greatest football executive but he is a fabulous business man and he has been loyal to his city when many of his contemporaries have not (see Rosenbloom, Davis, Irsay, Modell, Bidwell, and Mr Fingers - Bud Adams).

Unlike the St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Brown or Oakland Raiders when this team leaves nothing is coming back.

and Houston Oilers. For that matter, the Cleveland Rams.

Original, meaningful and well thought out posts are exactly what keeps me coming back to TBD. That said ... this ain't one of 'em.

Go Bills!! And God Bless Mr. Wilson!

All Wilson has done is provide one of the most stable franchises in the history of Pro Football right there in Buffalo.

How many teams can make that claim? No other team from the AFL has lasted as long with the same ownership in the same city, and very few from the old NFL can compare as well.

Despite the economic woes in the WNY area he was kept prices down and kept the team in Buffalo. He may not be the greatest football executive but he is a fabulous business man and he has been loyal to his city when many of his contemporaries have not (see Rosenbloom, Davis, Irsay, Modell, Bidwell, and Mr Fingers - Bud Adams).

15 Posts in 2 years? You have this kind of insight, and you don't share more? I can't wait to see what kind of gem you dig up for #16!

i suppose everything is relative. compared to that den of vipers Jack Abramoff looks good.

It's great that he kept the team in Buffalo.

He also currently has no clue how to win.

He hired a GM because"Russ and I didn't know anyone else on the list".

HE "WASN'T COMFORTABLE" WITH Marty Schottenheimer (cheap)

I believe he will tell Buddy next year that he is not giving Bradford money to a rookie QB so

draft a lineman. I don't think we will win again while he is the owner.

He kept the prices down. Raise the prices and win 10 games!

I can't take this anymore.