Get Naked in front of Obama for a Million Bucks?

ajzepp

Some of you may have seen the one or two threads I started about a site called battlecam.com. Well, it's owner, eccentric billionaire Alki David, is known for dares and pranks, and often issues challenges to the battlecam community. A few weeks ago he stated that his biggest dare to date would be for someone to find a way to get in front of Barack Obama, get naked, and have "battlecam.com" written on their chest for all to see. Well, he just upped the ante, so thought I'd let you all know about it in case there is a future millionaire in our midst!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38721847/

I'd do it. But I would need to know if there are any rules. Do I need to be naked when getting there, or can I wear a stripper tear away suit? Who has to get the proof, a friend or the media? Can I get it in small, unmarked bills? How soon after the stunt will I be paid? Sadly, my chances of even being at an event where Obama will be are small to none.

I'd do it. But I would need to know if there are any rules. Do I need to be naked when getting there, or can I wear a stripper tear away suit? Who has to get the proof, a friend or the media? Can I get it in small, unmarked bills? How soon after the stunt will I be paid? Sadly, my chances of even being at an event where Obama will be are small to none.

I think that's fair seeing what you'll be showing is small and unmarked.