Some priase by ESPN Matt Williamson

from the Scouts Inc Insider:

• Bills running back C.J. Spiller is a special talent. He jumped off the screen this weekend with his explosiveness and big-play potential. Even though he's a rookie, Spiller is poised to play a lot of snaps in a variety of ways. Because of Fred Jackson's broken hand (which should keep him out at least a month) and Marshawn Lynch's ankle injury, Spiller will line up in the backfield more than the original plan suggested. He will line up all over the formation, in more of a wide receiver than running back role. Don't be surprised when he catches 50 or more passes in his rookie season. And he will contribute significantly as a returner, although the Bills have a wealth of return options, and if Spiller becomes too valuable on offense, that portion of his contributions could be reduced. Many -- myself included -- were critical of Buffalo for selecting Spiller where they did, but I am starting to think I was wrong for such criticism.

• Bills running back C.J. Spiller is a special talent. He jumped off the screen this weekend with his explosiveness and big-play potential. Even though he's a rookie, Spiller is poised to play a lot of snaps in a variety of ways. Because of Fred Jackson's broken hand (which should keep him out at least a month) and Marshawn Lynch's ankle injury, Spiller will line up in the backfield more than the original plan suggested. He will line up all over the formation, in more of a wide receiver than running back role. Don't be surprised when he catches 50 or more passes in his rookie season. And he will contribute significantly as a returner, although the Bills have a wealth of return options, and if Spiller becomes too valuable on offense, that portion of his contributions could be reduced. Many -- myself included -- were critical of Buffalo for selecting Spiller where they did, but I am starting to think I was wrong for such criticism.

I'll give him credit for that. A lot of people would never admit they were wrong. But Spiller needs to bring, though I don't have any doubts he will.

And give how many rbs go down a year, you almost need to go at least 3 deep.

Don't get me wrong I can't wait to watch Spiller play, but "jumped off the screen this weekend" is a major overstatement. I think he should say he's sorry for saying that.

I liked the pick from the beginning. I was fine going with the best player available despite other glaring needs because of Spiller's potential. I just hope that durability doesn't become an issue.

his durability has never been an issue previously...

Don't get me wrong I can't wait to watch Spiller play, but "jumped off the screen this weekend" is a major overstatement. I think he should say he's sorry for saying that.

I agree. Where does this statement come from?? One nice run.

So he's going to be a leader in rushing yards, catch over 50 passes AND return kicks?

Was he watching the right game?