A little moderation please.

Zona

All week long people have been saying this and that, Bills have a chance at the Playoffs. I agree. The Bills do have a CHANCE at the playoffs. But I want to see our team win more than 1 friggin road game before I get excited. We have several more road games to go, and everyone knows we have to win ALL of them to have a shot. Considering we only have one win in the last 10 or so doesn't make me to optimistic---- yet.

So please, lets not get all crazy about how great we are until AFTER we win the next couple....

This weeks game will tell MOUNTAINS about how far we have come, as well as Drew Bleedslow's future with this team...

Guest Guest_billsfaninfla_*

I agree you have to take it one game at a time however I love the fact we can still talk about playoffs after our start. I think if the Bills give the fish a good old fashion butt whipping today next week will be the most fun all year on this board GO BILLS

So please, lets not get all crazy about how great we are until AFTER we win the next couple....

146222[/snapback]

Too late, I was crazy long ago. Every year I predict an undefeated, Super Bowl champion season, so asking me for a little moderation is like asking Rip Taylor to put away the wigs and confetti.