I love this woman

The answer is clear. He supports the building of a mosque at ground zero, because he supports everyone's right to practice the religion of their choice (even a misogynistic, intolerant, venom-breeding cult that's bent on hegemony like the Wahhabi sect). He supports Iran's nuclear industry because they have a right to develop it - for peaceful purposes. Until they use a nuke as an act of war - they're within the rule of law. He'll do nothing to prevent them from doing either. Nothing. Goodbye Israel. Don't think that President BO has your back, because he doesn't.

The answer is clear. He supports the building of a mosque at ground zero, because he supports everyone's right to practice the religion of their choice (even a misogynistic, intolerant, venom-breeding cult that's bent on hegemony like the Wahhabi sect). He supports Iran's nuclear industry because they have a right to develop it - for peaceful purposes. Until they use a nuke as an act of war - they're within the rule of law. He'll do nothing to prevent them from doing either. Nothing. Goodbye Israel. Don't think that President BO has your back, because he doesn't.

Yeah it'll be ALL Obama's fault. Stupid post.

Stupid or not, I think he hit the nail on the head and got it about right.

he should support the Mosque. He is also handling Iran correctly right now. Go through the UN Security Council. Always stay on the diplomatic course until you absolutely can't.

he should support the Mosque. He is also handling Iran correctly right now. Go through the UN Security Council. Always stay on the diplomatic course until you absolutely can't.

I could care less about the Mosque. He is handling Iran correctly??? You have got to be kidding me. They are about to go NUCLEAR!!! Within a year, maybe two, they will have nuclear weapons!!!!!! Oh, sure, go get another UN security council sanction (look how well those have worked in the past).

You will clearly believe anything that Obama does as the right thing no matter how bad the decision (or in his case the non-decision) is. Hows ObamaCare working out for you?

You're naive beyond belief. Allowing the Iranians access to the nuclear fuel cycle is FOOLISH, and there is no way the UN would act, even if they could in time.