Why is this turning into RJ Flutie all over again

BilzFanGA

I swear to god that I have never seen a small faction of people so intent on trying to create controversy, where there really doesn't need to be any.

Our Bills are winning football games and you have nothing better to do than to spend a whole lot of time posting crap over and over again about how Drew Bledsoe has to go and JP has to start now or our chances of ever winning a superbowl are billsfanone.

FACT......FACT......FACT......FACT......FACT......FACT......FACT......

JP Losman is not ready to start in the NFL. He only had a couple weeks of training camp, and one of the reasns he was projected to go 4th in the draft (QB wise) is that he was going to need some time to develop. Do we not remember everybody projecting him to go to Green Bay. He was not going to supplant Brett Favre from the get go.

Despite what ICE, JP-ERA and some of these other self-proclaimed experts say OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, alot of quarterbacks actually benefit from being able to develop and not be thrown to the wolves right away.

Here is the best example of all......JOE MONTANA. I think that Steve DeBerg was starting there in 1979 (Montana's rookie year) and within a couple years Montana was starng and they won the superbowl in 1981. I believe they had a coach on that staff who is very known for developing QB's, and his name is Sam Wyche. OH MY GOD, he is our QB coach for fricking sake. For Jp-ERA, ICE and seq004 and all the other Drew Bashers, why don't you keep your ignorant bashing off the board and quit trying to start the Flutie RJ debate all over again. OUR COACHES ARE PAID FOR MAKING THESE DECISIONS, SO SUPPORT THE TEAM INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO BLAME ALL THE TIME. Drew has had an up and down season (as had the whole offense), but he is BY NO MEANS the only problem on offense and you guys would try to force everyone to believe.

I know alot of you guys who respond to them feel the same way I do, in that Drew's best days are behind him, but he is more than capable of being a good QB when the supporting cast is performng as well. It's a team game and some of these guys unfortunately have to try and find a scapegoat.

For those of you who feel that you need to spend all this time to respond to the Drew Bashers, don't waste your time. You won't ever change their minds. JUst relish knowing that our (the Bills I'm speaking of) QB is playing winning football, and let's enjoy the winning, since it has come very sporadically lately.

GO BILLS. SQUISH THE FISH.

146203[/snapback]

I would say the fact is that Drew sucks,

but it's gameday,

and like John Doe and Exene Cervenka once said,

I must not think bad thoughts. :doh:

I swear to god that I have never seen a small faction of people so intent on trying to create controversy, where there really doesn't need to be any. 

Our Bills are winning football games and you have nothing better to do than to spend a whole lot of time posting crap over and over again about how Drew Bledsoe has to go and JP has to start now or our chances of ever winning a superbowl are billsfanone.

JP Losman is not ready to start in the NFL.  He only had a couple weeks of training camp, and one of the reasns he was projected to go 4th in the draft (QB wise) is that he was going to need some time to develop.  Do we not remember everybody projecting him to go to Green Bay.  He was not going to supplant Brett Favre from the get go.

Despite what ICE, JP-ERA and some of these other self-proclaimed experts say OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, alot of quarterbacks actually benefit from being able to develop and not be thrown to the wolves right away.

Here is the best example of all......JOE MONTANA.  I think that Steve DeBerg was starting there in 1979 (Montana's rookie year) and within a couple years Montana was starng and they won the superbowl in 1981.  I believe they had a coach on that staff who is very known for developing QB's, and his name is Sam Wyche.  OH MY GOD, he is our QB coach for fricking sake.  For Jp-ERA, ICE and seq004 and all the other Drew Bashers, why don't you keep your ignorant bashing off the board and quit trying to start the Flutie RJ debate all over again.  OUR COACHES ARE PAID FOR MAKING THESE DECISIONS, SO SUPPORT THE TEAM INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO BLAME ALL THE TIME.  Drew has had an up and down season (as had the whole offense), but he is BY NO MEANS the only problem on offense and you guys would try to force everyone to believe. 

I know alot of you guys who respond to them feel the same way I do, in that Drew's best days are behind him, but he is more than capable of being a good QB when the supporting cast is performng as well.  It's a team game and some of these guys unfortunately have to try and find a scapegoat. 

For those of you who feel that you need to spend all this time to respond to the Drew Bashers, don't waste your time.  You won't ever change their minds.  JUst relish knowing that our (the Bills I'm speaking of) QB is playing winning football, and let's enjoy the winning, since it has come very sporadically lately.

GO BILLS.  SQUISH THE FISH.

146203[/snapback]

I'm with you Bills brother...couldn't have said it better myself

Nice to see you again, GA !  :doh:

GO BILLS !!!

146251[/snapback]

Thanks CL. I wish I could post more but unfortunately between work and school I just don't have the time to post as much as I used to.

Looks like it's going to be a shootout 2day.