Explosiveness and "chunk" yardage

zow2

When you watch other games around the league, this is just a huge pitfall for the Bills. They have to work too damn hard to string together a flawless drive in order to score. I think with Spiller in there, we finally have some explosiveness at RB. Chad Simpson looked quick and Bell had some nice power speed up the middle. We are ok at RB.

QB is obviously the other area of concern. How/why Edwards has been annointed #1 on the depth chart is beyond me? All i know is we saw Fitzpatrick last season hit several passes downfield and get that critical chunk yardage. I recall some passes vs. Jax, Miami and Indy that went for big yardage. I'm sure there are others. Can anyone recall the last time Trent has hit on some big yardage plays? Bueller? anyone? his bombs are always too long or underthrown.

I'm really at a loss as to why the pecking order is not Fitz, Brohm then Trent and Levi?!? I watch Trent i feel like i am watching Curtis Painter, ugh! I still can't get that Cleveland disaster out of my head and many other games. I mean Kelly basically said he sucks and i believe Kelly knows a good QB when he sees one. (Of course Kelly had to back off a little bit since Gailey came in and Jimbo still wants to stay in his good graces and get his sideline passes).

Anyway, i hope Chan sees through all this BS and realizes Trent is not the guy. I can get at least mildly excited with anyone else. If Trent is named the QB, i think we blow the opener. Fitz beat Miami last year and made plays. I have ALOT more faith in him.