very positive piece on Perry Fewell

Good article.

I really liked Fewell, but hated the 4-3, and honestly, I didn't think he was ready to be a head coach.

EDIT: I should say not ready to be a head coach for a team that is in the state that the Bills are in. I very much could see him taking over the Giants in a year or two.

Good article.

I really liked Fewell, but hated the 4-3, and honestly, I didn't think he was ready to be a head coach.

EDIT: I should say not ready to be a head coach for a team that is in the state that the Bills are in. I very much could see him taking over the Giants in a year or two.

But both teams are from New York.

I thought that the whole he went 3-4 with the ****ty Bills argument in favor of Fewell. Had the Colts had something to play for we would have likely went 2-5 under Fewell which is about as good as DJ was doing with this team. All in all I liked Fewell and hope he does well but his work with the Bill last year (As HC) was very overrated. All in all Fewell might make a great HC someday but he needs a few more seasons as a DC before he steps into a HC position.