In a movie about you, who would play you?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it would probably be Jeremy Sisto. I get that a lot. Or possibly Steven Weber. I've had a few people say I look like him too. Both of these guys are kind of douchey, so I wouldn't expect it to be a very good movie.

If you went solely on personality, you'd have to find a combination of Woody Allen, Crispin Glover, Charlie Brown and Ernie from Sesame St.

I'd be played by the most underrated actor of all time, Dolph Lundgren.

The movie would be me (Dolph) as a police officer chasing down Hossage (played by Danny DeVito) after he commits unspeakable crimes against Dakota Fanning (as herself).

There's also a love story with me and a sexy DNA lab tech (Scarlett Johansson). The film is basically crime fighting, full penetration, crime fighting, full penetration, and then it just sorta...ends.

I'd be played by the most underrated actor of all time, Dolph Lundgren.

The movie would be me (Dolph) as a police officer chasing down Hossage (played by Danny DeVito) after he commits unspeakable crimes against Dakota Fanning (as herself).

There's also a love story with me and a sexy DNA lab tech (Scarlett Johansson). The film is basically crime fighting, full penetration, crime fighting, full penetration, and then it just sorta...ends.

"I cannot be defeated. I defeat all man."

I'll never forgive the Rocky writers for killing off Apollo Creed. :wallbash:

Peter Sellers.

Hmmm... That's interesting. Even though we've never met, I've always gotten kind of a Jack Lemmon vibe from you.

Two of the greatest actors of my lifetime.

As for me, well when I was in my 30's it was decided by my fellow co-workers that Howie Mandell would play me. But that's when I was quite a bit thinner and when Howie had hair. We didn't look exactly alike, but there was a resemblance in more than one way.

Now, if you were going to cast by looks alone, Harvey Fierstein might get the nod. He'd really have to act to play me, though.

Of course, The Senator's pick for me has always been This Guy.