Best places to watch free movies and tv shows online

PeteBills4ever

3 house's [what is a house by the way?] without a drink? Oh God, at lest we are not driving. :lol:

:wallbash:

"House" isn't the same as "hours"? What a crazy language this English seems to be.

And now, I have gone even longer w/o a drink and lost my pot buzz as well. Oh well.

And yes, I am not driving. I believe in the motto:

If you drink don't drive and if you drive don't drink. But if you aren't driving, by all means drink up!

Netflix is well worth the 10 bucks a month for access to all their streamed movies/TV shows.

I didn't know you could do that. Can you do that with new releases? I know Netflix let's you have 2 movies or so out at a time. How does it work with the streaming?

I didn't know you could do that. Can you do that with new releases? I know Netflix let's you have 2 movies or so out at a time. How does it work with the streaming?

Can't stream most new releases. Studios get a ton of money from DVD sales, so the streaming selection is a few years behind

:lol:

"House" isn't the same as "hours"? What a crazy language this English seems to be.

And now, I have gone even longer w/o a drink and lost my pot buzz as well. Oh well.

And yes, I am not driving. I believe in the motto:

If you drink don't drive and if you drive don't drink. But if you aren't driving, by all means drink up!

Drinking and driving is a menace. Always get the drinking out of the way first.

Can't stream most new releases. Studios get a ton of money from DVD sales, so the streaming selection is a few years behind

Thanks. Do you have a certain amount of time to watch the movie or something. I'm just confused on how you rent a streaming one?

Thanks. Do you have a certain amount of time to watch the movie or something. I'm just confused on how you rent a streaming one?

You don't "rent" a streaming video via Netflix. You pay a monthly fee.

Whatever is in their streaming library you have access too whenever you want and for as long as you want. You can start watching something and come back later to finish it.

You don't "rent" a streaming video via Netflix. You pay a monthly fee.

Whatever is in their streaming library you have access too whenever you want and for as long as you want. You can start watching something and come back later to finish it.

Wow, awesome - I'm definitely signing up! Thanks!

Wow, awesome - I'm definitely signing up! Thanks!

There are a lot of devices that can stream as well, and Netflix keeps track of where you are so you can start up where you left off on a previous device.

This weekend I watched a couple episodes of "The IT Group" streaming on my PC. Later, I went to the living room and brought it up on my Xbox 360 -- and it knew which ones I had already watched and that I was a few minutes into the third episode. Pretty cool. :wallbash:

You can start watching something and come back later to finish it.

I have one movie in my instant queue that I started watching a month ago, it was still in the same spot when I started watching it again last night.

This weekend I watched a couple episodes of "The IT Group" streaming on my PC.

That's in my queue also.