Taking bets....

RkFast

Nothing else on when I am driving. I should probably get Sirius.

There's this thing called the iPod, where you can load days of music & podcasts into the device and create your own radio station.

Between about 20 to 40 minutes a day or so.

That's refreshing. Most people who sneer, as though they just walked unsuspectingly into a rancid fart, at the sound of his name only hear him when Hollywood Tonight or MSDNC does a hit piece and plays a five second clip out of context. I wonder if Conner is one of those.

That's refreshing. Most people who sneer, as though they just walked unsuspectingly into a rancid fart, at the sound of his name only hear him when Hollywood Tonight or MSDNC does a hit piece and plays a five second clip out of context. I wonder if Conner is one of those.

I listen to him when in the car. He is a bombastic entertainer. He is also insightful, intelligent and nearly always right. The left despises him, but only because he is two steps ahead of them and can see through their bs.

I listen to him when in the car. He is a bombastic entertainer. He is also insightful, intelligent and nearly always right. The left despises him, but only because he is two steps ahead of them and can see through their bs.

It's true and it's really sad how the man is demonized for nothing other than being conservative. It's laughable how fans of people like Olbemann, Michael Moore, Maddow and that crowd will label him "hate radio". TV tells us to hate him and the mindless lemmings follow dutifully in lockstep.

It's true and it's really sad how the man is demonized for nothing other than being conservative. It's laughable how fans of people like Olbemann, Michael Moore, Maddow and that crowd will label him "hate radio". TV tells us to hate him and the mindless lemmings follow dutifully in lockstep.

I'd be willing to bet that he's given more to charity than those three put together. He's anything but the hater and racist they claim him to be. They do the same thing to Beck and Hannity too. I've never anything in the mainstream media about Hannity's Freedom Concerts that raise millions for children of slain military people.

He's not a conservative. He's a Republican apologist.

He is also insightful, intelligent and nearly always right. The left despises him, but only because he is two steps ahead of them and can see through their bs.

Is this what you mean by "nearly always right"?

http://tv.gawker.com/5614128/rush-limbaugh...rican-president

Limbaugh sarcastically suggests that we build a Hindu Temple next to Pearl Harbor and a Mosque next to the Pentagon... without realizing that Shinto, not Hinduism, is the most common religion in Japan, and there is already a Mosque inside the Pentagon and a Shinto temple next to Pearl Harbor.

Is this what you mean by "nearly always right"?

http://tv.gawker.com/5614128/rush-limbaugh...rican-president

Spend much time on tv.gawker? I stand by my post, but let me clarify. He is nearly always right, especially when it comes to his philosophy. He's not some apologist for Republicans but a true Conservative. Some people don't like his style but he has a clear and strong message.